Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitty ubisoft videogame fails, incels are blamed

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

There are no girls on the internet
★★★★★

“We believe Star Wars Outlaws was impacted by a coordinated effort that sought to troll Ubisoft games specifically and Star Wars content in general,” wrote Michael Pachter of Wedbush in an analyst’s note. “This is a case of a rare incel victory that led to Ubisoft having to take down its numbers.

Image51

Common inkwell W.

It's always the trolls mang

We are kinda like modern day jews, we get blamed for absolutely everything, no matter how absurd it seems

This is a case of a rare incel victory that led to Ubisoft having to take down its numbers.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

>Hire non-gamers such as trannies, women, people of color ( :feelskek:) who don't give much damn about games nor are able to make them properly
>Make games for minority of playerbase
>Be surprised why so many people don't like your shitty games

Incels are winning by not buying gay faggot kike propaganda such as ubislop shit

Wow, I didn't know I did this but thanks for the credit. This time I'll gladly take it!
Incels are winning by not buying gay faggot kike propaganda such as ubislop shit

thats hilarious and lame. fuck them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back