Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Shitty chest genes

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Another genetic blackpill. I will never build a good looking chest because there is a gap in the middle of my chest and I look like a bitch. From this day onwards I will never ever train chest again.
19 36 37 attachment

Btw it's not me but my chest looks very similar.

Disappointment after disappointment

At what? Being a subhuman with shitty chest ? I wanted to look like Arnold and now I realized it will never be possible no matter how hard I try. Fuck god.
lol bro you will never look like arnold, if you don't have the genetics (height, frame, insertions, muscle building response to steriods) , just gym for health, most gym bros have one bad body part, for me it's forearms and lats, no matter how strong I get on farmer walks or weighted pullups I'll never have big either of those @azakhan

Really isn't that bad, you look good man.

Screenshot lrg 272

That's what pecs look when you don't have much muscle but have a low body fat %. Just increasing the muscle mass overall will sort it out.

Besides, it has nothing to do with being incel. You won't be bottlenecked by having small pecs. So relax.

Ironically I body mog whoever's in that picture. So if you're looking for validation, you won't find it from me lmao

Ironically I body mog whoever's in that picture. So if you're looking for validation, you won't find it from me lmao
Why you guys think it's me in the picture. Can you read?

Why you guys think it's me in the picture. Can you read?
I can read. I dont believe you. Simple.

You're human and therefore automatically a narcissist who seeks validation. So that could or could not very well be you feigning ignorance like a foid to seek attention and validation.

Which again, you won't find from me because I mog the person in the picture