Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Shitting on ethnicels.

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
I've never seen so much shit posted about ethnics in my life, we are suppose to be a brotherhood against society. Yet hear we are doing normie shit like shitting on currycels and ricecels, with blackcels getting the worst of it. That's bitch shit, its not a blue pill take. Why come to a community of solidarity when there isn't any? The soiest shit you could do is be comparable to the people you so hate. Trucels = realcels

Ethnics unite!

Tbh those are just memes
I don't think whitecels are immune to getting shat on either
@tehgymcel420 surely you have some things to say on being ethnic?

Tbh those are just memes
yeah, we can acknowledge that some ethnics have it hard but I doubt most of us actually hate/shit on ethnics

Some cumskins call ethnics all kinds of slurs every day but get mad when you called them cumskins :feelskek:

Some cumskins call ethnics all kinds of slurs every day but get mad when you called them cumskins :feelskek:
People who aren't even white get mad when their white masters are insulted. :feelskek:

People who aren't even white get mad when their white masters are insulted. :feelskek:
Yea I noticed that too :feelskek:
If you're not worshipping cumskins all day you're committing genocide against them

Then don't come here if you can't tolerate the truth about the sorry state of non-whites. The fact is that incels shit on themselves just as much as they shit on women and soyciety. We shit on ourselves because we are brutally honest about our deficiencies, and a part of that critical examination is to call out the subhumanity that comes with being non-white. If you can't tolerate the racepill, which is a big part of the blackpill, then you shouldn't be here. This place is for truth seekers and those who are ready to deeply honest with themselves, even if that comes at the cost of our sanity.
This is the average brain of a stormfags coper. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: What a fucking retard.

Then don't come here if you can't tolerate the truth about the sorry state of non-whites. The fact is that incels shit on themselves just as much as they shit on women and soyciety. We shit on ourselves because we are brutally honest about our deficiencies, and a part of that critical examination is to call out the subhumanity that comes with being non-white. If you can't tolerate the racepill, which is a big part of the blackpill, then you shouldn't be here. This place is for truth seekers and those who are ready to deeply honest with themselves, even if that comes at the cost of our sanity.
It's one thing to say that whites have higher SMV. It's another to say that non-whites are subhuman.

They are subhuman. Just look at their ugliness. Look at their poverty and low IQ.
Why do you hate them? Many of them didn't ask to be born. Tbh, you're no better than a ethnicel if you are ugly yourself.

This. Being short and then secondly being ethnic has destroyed me. I know if I had the body of tall white man with same facial structure, I would be slaying pussy. But being a 5'5 curry has completely destroyed me.
Also all the curry nations and non-white ones (ignoring Asians) are complete utter shitholes
It's one thing to say that whites have higher SMV. It's another to say that non-whites are subhuman.
Most non-whites especially uneducated trash(the majority world wide) are indeed Subhumans. I have been to the Indian slums and lived there for a day. That was one of the most racepilling experiences in my life. I felt immense pity and disgust for the inhabitants of the slums while there. They should all be gassed and exterminated like the worthless pathetic Subhuman shitskins they are.
They are subhuman. Just look at their ugliness. Look at their poverty and low IQ.
Indeed it is humiliating that I am forced to be associated with those trash.
All purely due to my shit DNA:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: fucking up my skin color
Why do you hate them? Many of them didn't ask to be born. Tbh, you're no better than a ethnicel if you are ugly yourself.
I hate them(both curries and other Ethnics) because they have ruined the environment, killed thousands even millions of animal species into extinction (gooks especially responsible for killing fish), also they ruined Indian reputation abroad. Every time a person sees, me they will think of Bob and vagene. All due to these filthy Subhuman troglodytes in the homeland.

Last edited:
This. Being short and then secondly being ethnic has destroyed me. I know if I had the body of tall white man with same facial structure, I would be slaying pussy. But being a 5'5 curry has completely destroyed me.
Also all the curry nations and non-white ones (ignoring Asians) are complete utter shitholes

Most non-whites especially uneducated trash(the majority world wide) are indeed Subhumans. I have been to the Indian slums and lived there for a day. That was one of the most racepilling experiences in my life. I felt immense pity and disgust for the inhabitants of the slums while there. They should all be gassed and exterminated like the worthless pathetic Subhuman shitskins they are.

Indeed it is humiliating that I am forced to be associated with those trash.
All purely due to my shit DNA:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: fucking up my skin color

I hate them(both curries and other Ethnics) because they have ruined the environment, killed thousands even millions of animal species into extinction (gooks especially responsible for killing fish), also they ruined Indian reputation abroad. Every time a person sees, me they will think of Bob and vagene. All due to these filthy Subhuman troglodytes in the homeland.
Bookmarked. One of the most brutal racepill rants on this forum

They should make contraception more available and encourage people to educate themselves, might be hard because of money though.
Haven't whites done the same? I remember reading about Europeans hunting some species to extinction, it more likely a human trait if anything.

They should make contraception more available and encourage people to educate themselves, might be hard because of money though.

Haven't whites done the same? I remember reading about Europeans hunting some species to extinction, it more likely a human trait if anything.
Yes whites have done the same. But they stopped doing it in the past 50-100 years. While many educated Asians like Japaense and Korean and Chinese. Still eat endangered species and consume retarded low IQ medicine (rhino horn dust), leading to poachers killing exotic animals in Africa.

True some of them still do this, should be gassed too
stop looking for all kinds of excuses to worship cumskins man, it's pathetic and a bad cope.
the racepill is true but it doesn't mean you should pray to cumskins 5 times a day.

Damn, this is brutal.

That's like asking why one would hate oatmeal and love nutella. We love what is pleasing to our senses and we hate what is not.
Hate is too extreme. For example I'm not attracted to Abos, but I don't despise them. I still feel bad for them whenever I learn about their plight and current struggles.

From now on, I promise to shit only on cumskins.

I've never seen so much shit posted about ethnics in my life, we are suppose to be a brotherhood against society. Yet hear we are doing normie shit like shitting on currycels and ricecels, with blackcels getting the worst of it. That's bitch shit, its not a blue pill take. Why come to a community of solidarity when there isn't any? The soiest shit you could do is be comparable to the people you so hate. Trucels = realcels

I think some of it is mistaken for shitting when in reality its pity. Ethnics like curries and gooks have it worse than white Europeans or even blacks because of their low T so it is what it is

That's not what OP meant. He doesn't like slurs being hurled at ethnics here, especially the bigger word. There's a difference between talking about the problems ethnics face and hurling slurs at them
Curry gov is too busy with propaganda to do anything good

Last edited:
Go and play with SJWs if you're too pussy to tolerate slurs.
I am totally okay w slurs, the OP isn't. You misunderstood him that's what I was pointing out.

sjw hate us too because their femoid masters hate us.

We shit on each other tbh. What i think its wrong is the arguing about who is stealing whos women, we are fucking incels we are not stealing anyones women.

We shit on each other tbh. What i think its wrong is the arguing about who is stealing whos women, we are fucking incels we are not stealing anyones women.
Some people live vicariously through the chad's of their race fucking other women. Its the most pathetic cope in existence

Some people live vicariously through the chad's of their race fucking other women. Its the most pathetic cope in existence
Yeah other people fucking is nothing to celebrate. Also taking out the frustration on other incels because they like the muh white woman or asian woman is stupid.

Yeah other people fucking is nothing to celebrate. Also taking out the frustration on other incels because they like the muh white woman or asian woman is stupid.
Cute chinese princess gf when? :feelsaww:

ABEDB80A B96F 487A 8D0B 0E1E195169D3

Cute chinese princess gf when? :feelsaww:
I like your new pfp.:feelsokman: When Putin becomes the president of the world and starts giving state mandated girlfriends.:feelsohh: I would be happy with big butt indian girl or short big butt latina with native blood, i want to father a mayan warrior.

I like your new pfp.:feelsokman: When Putin becomes the president of the world and starts giving state mandated girlfriends.:feelsohh: I would be happy with big butt indian girl or short big butt latina with native blood, i want to father a mayan warrior.
Putin is a cuckold Jew puppet unfortunately.

Putin is a cuckold Jew puppet unfortunately.
They all are in the end. I learned that through the years, both sides work for the same people and gaslight the people with their fake fights and disagreements.

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/1/1350.jpg?1577905129 [/UWSL]@tehgymcel420 surely you have some things to say on being ethnic?
Over for ethnics

That's one of the worse copes I've ever heard. That's just being totally fucking delusional, still o appreciate the outlook,holy shit.

Curries must mix with Noodles, we must all become Chindians.:feelsthink:

IDC I'll keep saying it. It's a multiracial community. Of course there is racial conflict. That's what diversity brings. Non-whites are not blameless they sling shit just as much. Ethnics love posting their ascension stories of ethnic men with white women and they also live out their fuck whitey power fantasies vicariously through Tyrone.

Last edited:
you don't get it pussy