Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitting blood

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
I just took a shit and when i started wiping and looked at the paper it was bloody as fuck. This has been happening for like 3years already it comes and goes but it was never this much. Then i looked at the water and it was also red and there was some bright red blood sprayed right under the seat aswell which means its not coming from deep inside anyone else have/had this?

That is certainly not normal

It might be hemorrhoids that are flaring up more than usual

go to the doctor

hemorrhoid mayb? Are you taking any medicine? When I was on Accutane I had some blood come out from whipping

hemorrhoid mayb? Are you taking any medicine? When I was on Accutane I had some blood come out from whipping
Thats probably it im not taking any medicine tho

it used to happen me for 2 years because of hemeroids

It might be Femorrhoids

i have hemeroids and get this sometimes
try not to strain when your taking a shit
and use wet wipes or if you a broke ass nigga like me you can put moisturizer on regular toilet paper

Happened to me some years ago and it was hemorroids I had a surgury and it fixed that, you should probably see a doctor because it could be more than hemorroids

So did it go away on its own or what?
it went away on its on but i think it's because i started shitting immediately when i need to go and i stopped lifting heavy objects

It's probably just internal bleeding. If so, the shit would have blood red streaks or brown streaks (old blood). Bloody shit is bad. But not always dangerous.

Or too rough of tp. Surface cuts. Profusely bleeding, bright red.

I use the cheap 1000-square-per-roll industrial tp and sometimes crumple it up. Then alternate between damp wipes (just a few drops of water) and dry wipes.

If ass still bleeeds then fold up a few square and stick them on ass while you do other stuff. (Like a type of bandage.)

It's hard to tell what is is exactly without looking... And if its internal it could be anything from too much aspirin or ibuprofen or sharp dried foods that didn't rehydrate.

Try eating More salt or some kind of blood thickener. Like. Plantain. (Found in yards everywhere)

I just took a shit and when i started wiping and looked at the paper it was bloody as fuck. This has been happening for like 3years already it comes and goes but it was never this much. Then i looked at the water and it was also red and there was some bright red blood sprayed right under the seat aswell which means its not coming from deep inside anyone else have/had this?

It might be hemorrhoids that are flaring up more than usual
Thats what it would likely be.

Dark black stool would be blood higher in the GI tract which is really bad.

Red blood is probably just hemorrhoids.

Stop pushing when you shit, and dont sit on the toilet too long.

Nigga shat blood and his first thought was to post about it on an incel community

.is is the perfect place for sub5s to talk about everything

Bro it's Hemorrhoid and your rectum area (muscle around the butthole) is injured or had been before but not noticable.Consult a doctor or it can be way worst after.

Bro it's Hemorrhoid and your rectum area (muscle around the butthole) is injured or had been before but not noticable.Consult a doctor or it can be way worst after.
No

I had this then went to the doctor and found out it’s Crohn’s disease