Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitskinada

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PaanSupari/s/Ed1M8u74XA

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MapleMaga/s/Osq79bUaLZ
RDT 20240816 1246193011753267664404055

The graffiti lmao :feelskek: Guy in the vid is zased too save for the part where he complained that we “TrEaT [our] wOmEn LiKe sHiT”:soy::feels:. Not only is that stereotype exaggerated, but why does he gaf as a white man if we slap around currywhores?

Server Error. Wtf is this shit?

The roll of toilet paper is the part that gets me

Last edited:
Guy in the vid is zased too save for the part where he complained that we “TrEaT [our] wOmEn LiKe sHiT”:soy::feels:. Not only is that stereotype exaggerated, but why does he gaf as a white man if we slap around currywhores?
This is my one problem with the WN movement, I wish it was less woman-worshipping. I obviously understand them wanting to protect white female genetic stock from shitskin invaders, but when it gets to the point of complaining about how ethnic men treat OUR OWN women, you know you’re a cuck

This is my one problem with the WN movement, I wish it was less woman-worshipping. I obviously understand them wanting to protect white female genetic stock from shitskin invaders, but when it gets to the point of complaining about how ethnic men treat OUR OWN women, you know you’re a cuck
It must be run by based inkwells like us obviously.

It must be run by based inkwells like us obviously.
True; you, @DarkStar, and @Uggo Mongo should be the high command of the INSDAP (Incel Nazi Party)

Do not redeem:feelsmusic:

Bhenchod basterd

The graffiti is so beautiful I am gonna coom:feelsohh:

True; you, @DarkStar, and @Uggo Mongo should be the high command of the INSDAP (Incel Nazi Party)