Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shitskin Pill: If you have dark brown/black skin, people will associate you as dirty, poor, ugly, and inferior.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Fair skin is ultimate halo: every ethnicity except for whites all desire lighter skin and view those that have as higher class, purer, and more beautiful whether it be Africans, Asians, Indians, or Arabs.

Just look at this transformation to see how much darker skin degrades your looks compared to fairer skin.

Only those that possess darker brown and black skin such as myself, for I am a dark brown Bengali currycel, can truly claim to be ethnicels.

Here is a video where a Black, African man was put in a washing machine to turn out as be the very fair, ideal Han Chinese boyfriend of this noodlewhore if you don’t believe this perception is widespread.
Controversial Chinese Advertisement For Laundry Detergent.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://youtu.be/Few8kJ0zfnY

Last edited:
Tell that to my 888857847 sex slaves!

Color skin isnt a problem for you, a curry should make race transition before even trying to fix another things, even africans and asians from SEA have much more smv than your race.
Tons of browns and blacks in my country (Brazil) mog whites, so you may ask why white people make it better ?
Because white people are more attractive facially and sometimes taller than other races, simple as that.
You can cope all you want but skin/race doesnt matter (unless for curries) if you are attractive and have a good height.

Seriously, though. Dark skin doesn't really have a negative connotation where I live, I seen guys with my skin tone get laid, and have white gfs.

Yeaah, I used to be a kid with vitiligo under my low lip and I was mogged because people think that it was dirty food or something :feelsUgh:
Depressing as fuk :smonk:

Color skin isnt a problem for you, a curry should make race transition before even trying to fix another things, even africans and asians from SEA have much more smv than your race.
Tons of browns and blacks in my country (Brazil) mog whites, so you may ask why white people make it better ?
Because white people are more attractive facially and sometimes taller than other races, simple as that.
You can cope all you want but skin/race doesnt matter (unless for curries) if you are attractive and have a good height.
So who mogs who if both have the same faces: a lightskin Black man or a dark skin Black man?

Every race aside for whites desire lighter skin. :society:

View: https://youtu.be/vjO4hf7Byhw

So who mogs who if both have the same faces: a lightskin Black man or a dark skin Black man?
if the two have the same level of looks, then nobody will be mogged.

Every race aside for whites desire lighter skin.
who was the last time you saw someone using products to get white skin ?
you can go search random youtube videos, but the reality is that no one gives a shit about it besides asian people

Height, Frame, and Face are more important than skin-color, otherwise every brown person regardless, would be Incel.

This is true indeed. THis is why ethnic males should kill themselves.

Kill your male family members, then end the lives of curry mongrels in kindergardens(those little shitskin animals at age around 3-7). You be doing them a favour.

Also kick pregnant women in their stomachs, if the father is a subhuman curry(or if the mother is a curry herself)

Fair skin is ultimate halo: every ethnicity except for whites all desire lighter skin and view those that have as higher class, purer, and more beautiful whether it be Africans, Asians, Indians, or Arabs.

View attachment 528736

Only those that possess darker brown and black skin such as myself, for I am a dark brown Bengali currycel, can truly claim to be ethnicels.

Here is a video where a Black, African man was put in a washing machine to turn out as be the very fair, ideal Han Chinese boyfriend of this noodlewhore if you don’t believe this perception is widespread.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://youtu.be/Few8kJ0zfnY

D AMN I sure am glad I have pink skin and red beard. Must suck being a shitskin Indian. Is that why you seethe at pakis so much?
F9a53ae0ff8cccaa7e51c6fe81927c52

Get mogged inkler I have lighter skin:feelzez:
Picture of my cheek(face obviously:feelsseriously:)

View attachment 528783
Looks swarthy. I'm pink

Height, Frame, and Face are more important than skin-color, otherwise every brown person regardless, would be Incel.
This may be true but dark skin is still a negative.

Last edited:
The black skinned one, see pic related:

5d01ae877d52cbcf3eba8cc28167d438

(it obviously depends on how light-skinned you mean, but white is subhuman with black faces)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back