Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitskin migration destroys European beauty

B

bcroger

Admiral
I notice that places become far less attractive the less white they become. My college used to be 65% white, but now its 50% white a few year after graduation. I noticed that Indian and Mexican women are on average WAY less attractive than white college girls. Most Hispanic college women are also overweight or obese and most Asian women are rather plain looking. I miss seeing those cute, smiley, blonde women when I walk around campus.

Most Hispanic Americans/Mexicans( legal residents from Mexico who reside in the USA w/o full citizenship) are not dangerous or violent, but they are ugly and generally unskilled. They tend to be extremely short and fat. Esp. the women who have incredibly high obesity rates (2nd highest in the world outside of black American women) and sadly , relatively high rates of dwarfism. Their accents (usually think Mexican accents despite being American) are also ugly.

Similar thing happened to London , Paris and some parts of urban Germany.