Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Shitskin Gets Beaten By Anglos

Meanwhile

Meanwhile

Hope they get killed

Hope they get killed

Stare at each of their faces carefully because some day someone that looks like this is going to rape your mother, sister. Break into your house and kill your family. Look at all of them carefully pigskin. Someday they will have their dark ethnic hands on your frail incel body and tear you apart in thr name of Allah.

I'd like to be part of the group he walks around with so I can partake in bashing some cunts in

Stare at each of their faces carefully because some day someone that looks like this is going to rape your mother, sister. Break into your house and kill your family. Look at all of them carefully pigskin. Someday they will have their dark ethnic hands on your frail incel body and tear you apart in thr name of Allah.

View attachment 1175139View attachment 1175140
Homoerotic fantasies

You fooking nazi prick :soy: :feelskek:

paki should have stay back in sandland where he belongs.

Did some research on this Tommy Robinson guy and apparently he's a former white nationalist who became an anti-Islam civic nationalist..? Though I hate thug Pakis, I can't say I sympathize with this guy too much. Hard to respect anyone that cucks on race realism

"Curry" = South Asian. Not just Indian. That's always how it's been used in the blackpill community
Whatevs I don't care, pakis and curries are the same to me.

Part and parcel of living in diversity

Suifuel for @edgelordcel

I'd like to be part of the group he walks around with so I can partake in bashing some cunts in
oy mate bruv you cunt just said that innit mate. now now you bollocks lads are weak and shite. me and my g's gon shank you up for saying all that shite to us mate. you wanna do what? madman wagwan lad, you just dilly dallies your way into a lot of unecessary shite lad. listen lad, im seriuosly giving you the last chance before i up my shank innit and you go to the hospital trolley lad
in gta

oy mate bruv you cunt just said that innit mate. now now you bollocks lads are weak and shite. me and my g's gon shank you up for saying all that shite to us mate. you wanna do what? madman wagwan lad, you just dilly dallies your way into a lot of unecessary shite lad. listen lad, im seriuosly giving you the last chance before i up my shank innit and you go to the hospital trolley lad
in gta
Rent free, still following me around are ya, kid

The funny thing is I'm not even British, but you're too slow to realise probably
youre british nigger ppl tagged u always when they tag british cels

youre british nigger ppl tagged u always when they tag british cels
They mean cels who just happen to live there, regardless of race.