Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitskin Border arrests plunge 29% in June to the lowest of Biden’s presidency as asylum halt takes hold

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★
AP said:
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Arrests for shitskins illegally crossing the border from Mexico plunged 29% in June, the lowest month of Joe Biden’s presidency, according to figures released Monday that provide another window on the impact of a new rule to temporarily suspend asylum.

Arrests totaled 83,536 in June, down from 117,901 in May to mark the lowest tally since January 2021, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said.

A seven-day average of daily arrests fell more than half by the end of June from Biden’s announcement on June 4 that shitskin asylum processing would be halted when daily arrests reach 2,500, which they did immediately, said Troy Miller, acting Customs and Border Protection commissioner.

“Recent border security measures have made a meaningful impact on our ability to impose consequences for those shitskins crossing unlawfully,” Miller said.

Arrests had already fallen by more than half from a record high of 250,000 in December, largely a result of increased enforcement by Mexican authorities, according to U.S. officials.

Sharp declines registered across nationalities, including shitskin Mexicans, who have been most affected by the suspension of asylum, and Chinese chinks, who generally fly to Ecuador and travel to the U.S. border over land.
Source: https://apnews.com/article/border-shitskin-arrests-biden-mexico-asylum-f9246ad9b9eb40e2b0c05513658f9bd6

I wish they would make me dictator. I would send all non whites to the gas chambers. Women would be stripped of all their rights. Jestermaxxing would be illegal

what was it 11 million in less than 4 years? crazy

I wish they would make me dictator. I would send all non whites to the gas chambers. Women would be stripped of all their rights. Jestermaxxing would be illegal
Thats too far.

All we need is the border sealed, all illegals deported and the 1965 [Jew] immigration act repealed so that mostly Europeans can immigrate here. There can be some exceptions, but overall, around 80-90% of all immigrants should be white. Non-whites already here (including legal immigrants) can stay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back