Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious shitposters are better than high IQ faggots

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
without them, this forum would be dead af. Shitposters bring life to this place and decrease the autism levels significantly. I understand this may be an unpopular opinion, but only retarded copers will deny this.

The best service you can do in this community is give out those (you)s.

I prefer personal stories rather than unfunny autistic shitposting.

here u got to consider what kind of shitposter eh, for u got many blobs who spread lies PLUS present wrong (animismus)

but

Conflating post length, the superficial accoutrement of education, etc. with true insight is a trap that a lot of people seem to fall into as well.

It's an ecosystem. You need both shitposters and high effort posters.

Only whogivesafucc

lookism is so fucking autistic and unfunny I don't even know where to start. They make threads for the sake of making threads.
I like some shitposting tbh. Nowadays it is shit and full of alts. The thread I posted is glorious though.

shitposting keeps the shitriver a flowin

without them, this forum would be dead af. Shitposters bring life to this place and decrease the autism levels significantly. I understand this may be an unpopular opinion, but only retarded copers will deny this.
Shitposters are high iq
'High iq' posters are wannabes

What if you're both?

I don't have a problem with legitimate high IQ posts, I just hate all the "muh intellectualism" types who think that making 5000-word posts with a lot of carefully chosen big words from a thesaurus is the equivalent of "high IQ."

As for shitposting, while I find spamming "go ER" or "cope" annoying, I'd rather read that than yet another long-winded faux-intellectual rant about "hurr durr womyn be biologically right to want to make ugly guys suffer hurr durr ugly guys deserve to get falsely accused of sexual harassment etc. etc. etc." Anyone who posts that kind of garbage should be banned immediately (and most who do post that shit are probably trolls from Reddit/HuffingGlue Post anyway). This is supposed to be a support forum for incel men.

I agree. The shit posters are who keep me laughing and entertained. If it was all serious I might get bored.

Burj Khalifa level IQ

yeah as long as the shitposters are actually incel though.

You need to be careful tho, in looksmax.org you don't know if your thread is going to be shitposted to death (which is a very real possibility)

I don't have a problem with legitimate high IQ posts, I just hate all the "muh intellectualism" types who think that making 5000-word posts with a lot of carefully chosen big words from a thesaurus is the equivalent of "high IQ."
Is there anyone that actually pulls out a thesaurus to post in this shithouse :lul:

Autistic unfunny shitposters are killing this forum slowly with their reddit cancer threads.

@Ritalincel effects us in more ways than you think.
He’s fine, he said the king of shitposting but at least he keeps it brief and only posts around 3 times in a single thread

I wish I made high IQ posts but realistically they are low to average IQ..

keeps it brief
Soyboy02

naw i only write long paragraphs with big words

5a6c37b061ef5541cce45dcc7d4f7483.jpg
yes they are !!!

Yes bro
Jfl at repeating the same shit on the main subforum with slightly fancier words and thinking youre high IQ while calling creative shitposting low IQ

Autism is good for the soul

Yes bro
Jfl at repeating the same shit on the main subforum with slightly fancier words and thinking youre high IQ while calling creative shitposting low IQ
Based. :fire:

seems like this board is mostly september/august anime-avatars with 1000's of post counts already

This is classic "be a dudebro" bullshit, chillaxer "lay back and be fun brah". Leads to bluepilling.
The environment to create seriousness outweighs whatever downsides can be overnoted.
The way people ding shit that doesn't fall into the alignment with being fresh and new is typical human primality.
But you gotta mind it to keep everyone sugar-lured. As if they were donkeys.

this is just my opinion, but nobody responds to high iq threads because most posters aren't actually fully blackpilled and still have hope, so being reminded of how over it is for them is uncomfortable

Shitposting is the pillar of internet.