Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (shitpost)Strategy games are made for incels

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
I just realized I racked up around 50 hours in hearts of iron 4 in the last 7 days.It hit me what a fucking loser you must be to play games that revolve around reenacting stuff that already happened irl LMAO.

Every strategy game ever,whether it's on a gaming device or a board,was made exclusively for male virgins,because they are the only ones who'd waste their time on something so time consuming and purposeless.

Paradox are absolute kings of the strategy genre.Look at their dev team.

Need I say more?

That would explain my hours playing CKII, and to a lesser extent, their other games as well.

I'm playing cities skylines.

Paradox are absolute kings of the strategy genre.Look at their dev team.
What's not a paradox is that there is no women developing their games. I mean maybe there are some females out there involved in games or software in general but feminism runs everything it touches and roasties need to gtfo.

Ck2 and Shogun 2 are my go to games whenever I'm not studymaxxing or working. Its over.

Its no wonder they attract incels when those are games that require you to actually spend quite a lot of time just learning how to play.

Its no wonder they attract incels when those are games that require you to actually spend quite a lot of time just learning how to play.
Indeed, Chad doesn't have time for this childsplay.

tfw I mainly play paradox strategy games
:feels::cryfeels:

Fuck though its true that its 99.9% incels who play strategy games though. I don't even think I came across a single female ever who plays them.

Kind of on topic but Imperator:Rome came out today :feelsautistic:

sports games used to be my favorite genre before inceldom. Now, I like strategy as well

Imperator Rome just came out bros

Yeah that's true. I can't imagine any normies playing shit like Dwarf Fortress

I couldn't see a normal person dropping $100 for paradox dlc. Main reason why I hesitate to buy imperator rome, those greedy Swedes will milk their customers for shitty sprite packs