Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[shitpost] my shit bucket stinks!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
So i was going to shit in my luggable loo this morning and it was so foul i took it back outside!

Then i got dressed and went to the outhouse.

There's probably about a 7 shits worth of shit in there and it's warm out... When it was colder it didn't stink at all!

I guess it's only good for winter and emergency use, so that sucks.

Oh well. So much for super lazy bucket shitting!

These shit buckets are used in survival bunkers and stuff... I can imagine the surprise a rich bunkerfam will have once the shit gets warm! Radioactive wasteland smells much better!

Lol.

Do you not have a toilet?

Do not throw that bucket at femoids

Outside outhouse. Indoor plumbing froze and died and cannot be fixed.

:€
I wouldn't because it's not diarrhea!
Pour acid in it

Do NOT construct a trebuchet out of wood, metal and cords

Never even remotely began if ur shitting in buckets in 2020 tbh

It was a Christmas gift to myself bro. Much bigger than my other one.

Butt yeah. It never began.

have you tried street shitting ?

Pics or didn't happen

Pics or didn't happen
Heh heh. Yeah.
it's a larp lol there is no stinky shitbucket that im avoiding dealing with in my backyard in the shade

Heh heh. Yeah.
it's a larp lol there is no stinky shitbucket that im avoiding dealing with in my backyard in the shade
kinda disappointed tbh

kinda disappointed tbh
Sorry bro. I still have chores to do before i open that goddamned lid again. One more wheelbarrow of wood inside... I still haven't thought about where to dump the shit! My neighbors are home and they are down wind lol.

Heh heh. Yeah.

Nows the time to make your dreams become reality

Heh heh. Yeah.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Post pics of it

Dude how the fuck do you have access to the internet but still have an outhouse

Whatever u do dont start burying ur shit . ive known some dudes who lived in a abandoned factory in a forest they left the place cause they buried their shit and they couldnt stand the smell anymore

Over for shitbucketcels.

Dude how the fuck do you have access to the internet but still have an outhouse

internet from air.

Whatever u do dont start burying ur shit . ive known some dudes who lived in a abandoned factory in a forest they left the place cause they buried their shit and they couldnt stand the smell anymore
It's better to let it dry out in the open sometimes. Less stink. But it depends.

If it's just in a "shit trench" in dirt, it's fine. But if you "bag it" then bury it then it's horrible. Like diapers.

Dealing with shit is an important survival skill.

It still in the backyard waiting for me to dump it... Lol. Ill do it during a big rain.

If you were Chad, women would be begging you to dump a bucket of your shit on their head.

DO NOT JUST FLING IT AT NEIGHBORS YARD