Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shitkins really do have the lowest IQ. No education for your genetics.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/CP8Puzgl1PE

Obviously the IQ test they did was prob some online bogus one as there's no way they could all score that high, but roughly speaking the inbetween differences shouldn't be too far off. There's no way any of these retards have above 120 IQ apart from maybe the Harvard riceman and millitary guy. The nigress is on the autism spectrum so that could explain why she scored somewhat higher as well. But the funniest part is thay the shitskin foid with the best education (PhD in cancer biology) scored lowest out of all of then. Even lower than the loopy colorful ricefag, which she ironically rated lower than herself jfl :feelskek: No PhD for your genetics.

20210418 180908

:soy::soy:
Another just world fallacy, "just work hard bro and youll be successful". I'm sure enough talented basketball players worked just as hard as LeBron James, but because of their genetics never got to be as successful as him.

Foids can’t have autism

I didn't watch the video but I guarantee you none of it is real.
Also
BrjkS7d

Because videos like that are manufactured Jewish propaganda. Just look at the forced diversity in the video.
Propaganda to accomplish what exactly?

Propaganda to accomplish what exactly?
Jeez you have a lot to learn. They're trying to push anti-white, anti-male, pro lgbt, race mixing degeneracy.

Jeez you have a lot to learn. They're trying to push anti-white, anti-male, pro lgbt, race mixing degeneracy.
How can you know there's Jewish propaganda when you just said yoh haven't even watched the video. Yeah there's a phaggot in but so what lol, the video is about IQ, not racemixxing or promotion of degenerate shit. Also weren't you that same guy who said you're volcel if you wouldn't fuck a sheboon?

How can you know there's Jewish propaganda when you just said yoh haven't even watched the video. Yeah there's a phaggot in but so what lol, the video is about IQ, not racemixxing or promotion of degenerate shit. Also weren't you that same guy who said you're volcel if you wouldn't fuck a sheboon?
If you can't see the propaganda then you're not blackpilled yet.

I don't believe 4 are in the 130s...

I knew the brown woman would be last based off her attitude. She had the typical normie full of herself attitude and showing contempt to the uneducated white guy that show midling iq.

Last edited:
If you can't see the propaganda then you're not blackpilled yet.
considering he believes it's shitskins and not blacks who have the lowest iq based on a youtube video he might not be very bright :feelstastyman:

I don't believe 4 are in the 130s... well maybe.

I knew the brown woman would be last based off her attitude. She had the typical normie full of herself attitude and showing contempt to the uneducated white guy that show midling iq.
It's clear that everyone in this video is sub 100 IQ.

considering he believes it's shitskins and not blacks who have the lowest iq based on a youtube video he might not be very bright :feelstastyman:
believing any video with forced diversity in it is just low IQ.

Facts are racist, cancel the facts

They are masters of plagarism.

Another just world fallacy, "just work hard bro and youll be successful". I'm sure enough talented basketball players worked just as hard as LeBron James, but because of their genetics never got to be as successful as him.
Well to be fair hard work and motivation will take you farther than +10 iq points.

Lots of people here with zero motivation can attest to that.

I didn't watch the video but I guarantee you none of it is real.
fake probably because average IQ is 100 but all but one of the participants exhibit IQs of at least +1 standard deviation which just wouldn't occur naturally, the lowest IQ person there is still 80% of +1 standard deviation above the mean

Never said I is smart cuh

It's true that you can define intelligence in several different ways, but the one that correlates with economic success... the darker the worse sorry boyos

Everyone involved in this video is a turd. The fags who volunteered to be a part of this video, the normalfag reacting to it and all the turd flinging NPCs in the comment section. There's a reason why I skip anything related to IQ discussion. It's pointless. You don't know what you're capable of unless you give your 100%. IQ talks serve no purpose other than discouraging young kids who want to do something in their lives. It destroyed my self confidence and killed my passion, now I regret not giving my 100%.
muh IQ SHUT THE FUCK UP and give everything you've got, if you fail you can then say it's your IQ otherwise you've no excuses.
(My post is mostly for the future STEMfags).

volcel if you wouldn't do the low iq foid

Everyone involved in this video is a turd. The fags who volunteered to be a part of this video, the normalfag reacting to it and all the turd flinging NPCs in the comment section. There's a reason why I skip anything related to IQ discussion. It's pointless. You don't know what you're capable of unless you give your 100%. IQ talks serve no purpose other than discouraging young kids who want to do something in their lives. It destroyed my self confidence and killed my passion, now I regret not giving my 100%.
muh IQ SHUT THE FUCK UP and give everything you've got, if you fail you can then say it's your IQ otherwise you've no excuses.
(My post is mostly for the future STEMfags).
I did a test during hs here in the Netherlands which told me to instead pursue an easier hs level "Havo" which wouldn't allow me to enter uni straight away after hs. I didn't listen to the advice they gave and I'm now nearly finishing my master's possibly looking to pursue a PhD (prob not). But it's hard work that got me through it, not IQ cuz apparently im not qualified for uni (according to that test i did). My point being that u shouldn't think you're more intelligent and have a superior complex like this whore foid with the phd in cnacer biology just because you have achieved higher education than others

You're taking it way to seriously.
You can tell it's bullshit because every single one of them is above 110. If you knew how unlikely that is you'd just laugh and move on. One of them is 136 but participating in this BS? Right.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back