Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Shithole trait : the customer is always wrong

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
This is something I have noticed while traveling, or even when purchasing services from various businesses in the same city.

What I've consistently came across is that in developed countries, wealthy neighbourhoods or striving businesses, the client tends to be treated fairly well. Staff is trained to smile, be polite, be helpful, and deal with the customer in the most careful way, even if it's Karen. The customer is seen as something the business needs to thrive.

In shithole countries and shitty business, it's the other way around. The business owner, or his poorly trained staff, talks to you as if you needed them. They won't smile, barely look at you, won't help you, and the vibe is like "you want it, it's there, you don't, you can get the fuck out".

It's always paradoxical because big businesses dont actually need that one client, and yet treats him well. Small businesses on the other hand do need each client and yet often treats them poorly.

Have you noticed that as well ?

Yeah I did notice that

probably like india

No. I live in a shithole

I mean they're not very friendly, but they're not rude either. Do you consider Lebanon to be a shithole?

Not sure, never been there

I used to know a French-Lebanese girl who was kinda hot and didn’t get a third world vibe at all

Not sure, never been there

I used to know a French-Lebanese girl who was kinda hot and didn’t get a third world vibe at all
Most people don't have jobs now, I guess you could call it a shithole now. But not in the 60s and 70s it was called the 'paris of the middle East', and I doubt the girl was french. Most People here are fluent in French.

Most people don't have jobs now, I guess you could call it a shithole now. But not in the 60s and 70s it was called the 'paris of the middle East', and I doubt the girl was french. Most People here are fluent in French.

Got it, so she was pretending, fuuuck

"Fuck you! You goddamned pos! See you tomorrow!"

This is something I have noticed while traveling, or even when purchasing services from various businesses in the same city.

What I've consistently came across is that in developed countries, wealthy neighbourhoods or striving businesses, the client tends to be treated fairly well. Staff is trained to smile, be polite, be helpful, and deal with the customer in the most careful way, even if it's Karen. The customer is seen as something the business needs to thrive.

In shithole countries and shitty business, it's the other way around. The business owner, or his poorly trained staff, talks to you as if you needed them. They won't smile, barely look at you, won't help you, and the vibe is like "you want it, it's there, you don't, you can get the fuck out".

It's always paradoxical because big businesses dont actually need that one client, and yet treats him well. Small businesses on the other hand do need each client and yet often treats them poorly.

l also noticed that in shitholes they bundle different businesses in one.

Like you will see a Green Burrito/Carls Jr, or a TacoBell/KFC or a Chinese+Donut place, even outside food-- a pawnshop/credit union a tobacco/sound system place, I can go on and on

l also noticed that in shitholes they bundle different businesses in one.

Like you will see a Green Burrito/Carls Jr, or a TacoBell/KFC or a Chinese+Donut place, even outside food-- a pawnshop/credit union a tobacco/sound system place, I can go on and on

lmaooo

I have seen it. Where I live, the employees think they are too good to serve the customer.

Sounds like a Asian shop owner