Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shithole india

I saw someone cooking a meal with his feet in Mumbai

2/10 not enough cow shit

Pepe w pepe

:fuk: :fuk: :fuk:

curries can eat from european dumps and avoid poisoning

That’s the only area in which we’re genetically superior to any other race. Stronger immune system :feelskek::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Wait is this something that retarded curry nationalists online have been claiming? :horror: Or did you just make this yourself?
i made it myself fast, jfl

We literally possess all the traits of pests such as maggots and raccoons. It boggles me as to why non-curries didn’t form SS units overnight when they saw the first curry immigrants moving about freely in their nations

We literally possess all the traits of pests such as maggots and raccoons. It boggles me as to why non-curries didn’t form SS units overnight when they saw the first curry immigrants moving about freely in their nations
gypsies are basically curries descendants, i believe so. Hitler wanted to remove them.

main-qimg-e9ef2a0395f002f91b56ef70ccef30ce-lq
d05f3ed80188417e_FS.jpg
1600237410174572053.jpg
w720h405fill.jpg
DqaOOTRQXws.jpg

gypsies are basically curries descendants
Indeed, they allegedly fled from Northern parts of the subcontinent like punjab, sindh, and gujarat during the Middle Ages to escape Muslim invasions. You know what they say, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree :feelsbadman: I’ve heard stories about gypsies in Rome, Italy literally taking shits in the streets

Such grotesque shitbeasts :feelspuke:
they're disgusting, robberies, theft, drugs trafficking, begging, scam schemes. Plenty of them have expensive houses by local means.

subhumans who live a great life
Idk why EEs fight amongst yourselves so much when these insectoids exist. You should direct your hatred and rage towards them

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: literally in their DNA
I've accepted that excrement is who and what we are as curries. If humans evolved from monkeys, curries came from dung beetles

I've accepted that excrement is who and what we are as curries. If humans evolved from monkeys, curries came from dung beetles
That's a harsh race pill