Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Shitbull mauls another child

he wuz a good doggo he dindu nuffin rong

dog killed a future stacy

Don't put down that Pitbull i would adapt this sweetheart

Unsurprising.

media%2FFmE7C4YXoAAwmuR.jpg

media%2FFmOI8gdakAAPMeV.jpg

media%2FFmF_kBIaYAIUiFD.jpg

look at that dumb bitch in the pic opening her mouth with her tongue out,probably was practicing to catch chad loads in the future.

I don't know who to root for here, both sides are shit. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

"it's the owner not the dog"
:soy:

based pitbull another cumskin cumdumpster future whore eliminated

Zero empathy for this white foid she would've had a better life then me just because of her race and gender privilege

Based pitbull

Out of curiosity, pitbulls being guard dogs and all, how many of those deaths were of criminals breaking and entering?
Unfortunately, there don't seem to be any stats on this, and I could find only two news stories, years apart, about something like that happening (could probably find more if I kept on searching though):

I highly doubt that such a number is significant though. Most of the other breeds on that chart could probably kill an intruder maybe with only some more effort than pitbulls, and there's no reason to believe that pitbull-owning homes are especially targeted by intruders.

I don't think such an explanation here would work for a similar reason why the pitbull-lovers' "not the breed, the trainer :soy: " cope doesn't work. All the breeds get shit trainers/owners, yet only one is clearly the most vicious and dangerous. Similarly, all breeds get put into homes that could be broken into, yet one breed leaves behind a much larger amount of corpses than the other.

Why hasn't the jewSA made pitbulls illegal, nigger breed

based as fuck nigger dog

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back