Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shit stains.

Darth Weebrious

Darth Weebrious

Dysthymia
★★★★★
I mostly stick to dark, black underwear to conceal shit stains, and I’m honestly baffled by how people can confidently wear white underwear. It’s even more surprising they’re still being sold!
Are there really people who don’t have this issue? Because I always fail no matter how hard I try to prevent shit stains.

What the hell do you eat that makes you have shitstains on your underpants

What do you use to clean after taking a shit?

Last edited:
No this is a serious problem, I'm not joking.

Normal food: pizza and burgers, and at home I often have pasta.

I use toilet paper until all the poop is cleaned.
Idk man try wet wipes maybe or get a bidet attachment

What do you use to clean after taking a shit?
That’s not the issue, I make sure to clean up completely after using the toilet, but I still end up with stains in my pants the next day.

Maybe theres still shit in your ass that didnt get out try wiping again in a hour or 2

No this is a serious problem, I'm not joking.

Normal food: pizza and burgers, and at home I often have pasta and meatball.

I use toilet paper until all the poop is cleaned.
Do you drink lots of diet coke or something? I remember having shitstains in my pants when I went through a phase of diet soda coping. All the stevia and sweeteners was no good for my stomach

Maybe theres still shit in your ass that didnt get out try wiping again in a hour or 2
That’s not the issue, I make sure to clean up completely after using the toilet, but I still end up with stains in my pants the next day.
I have trouble controlling my poop, and sometimes it comes out along with my fart.
Even when I try to avoid farting, I still find stains. The only explanation I can think of is that these accidents might happen while I’m sleeping.

Do you drink lots of diet coke or something? I remember having shitstains in my pants when I went through a phase of diet soda coping. All the stevia and sweeteners was no good for my stomach
Of course! But I prefer Sprite. How do you manage to eat the foods I mentioned without a soft drink?

Im being serious if you eat bad food ur gonna have this problem I have it aswell sometimes
Oh, you were suggesting there might still be some shit in my rectum? I’m not sure, but I do spend a lot of time on the toilet.. usually 20 to 30 minutes because I use my phone. If that’s not enough to fully clear out, I’m not sure what else would be.

Last edited:
Of course! But I prefer Sprite. How do you manage to eat the foods I mentioned without a soft drink?
With water, sometimes a beer. Yeah it doesn’t hit the same when you’re washing down a pizza with water but you get used to it

Oh, you were suggesting there might still be some stool in my rectum?
Yes
I’m not sure, but I do spend a lot of time on the toilet.. usually 20 to 30 minutes because I use my phone. If that’s not enough to fully clear out, I’m not sure what else would be.
Doesnt matter how long sometimes u just cant get it out try eating more fibre aswell

With water, sometimes a beer. Yeah it doesn’t hit the same when you’re washing down a pizza with water but you get used to it
Doesnt matter how long sometimes u just cant get it out try eating more fibre aswell
I've had this issue since I was a kid, so it’s definitely not related to my diet.
Just imagine the night I'm about to ascend, and my amazing 11/10 giga-stacy girlfriend breaks up with me the moment I undress because there’s poop in my pants.

I've had this issue since I was a kid, so it’s definitely not related to my diet.
Just imagine the night I'm about to ascend, and my amazing 11/10 giga-stacy girlfriend breaks up with me the moment I undress because there’s poop in my pants.
Try looking at peoples posts on reddit maybe some of the comments can help you

You're supposed to use water