Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting shit life from beginning to end

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I'm going blind little by little
I'm ugly as shit
I'm an incel
I'm NEET
no car
low iq
manlet
skinnyfat
unhealthy
might have cancer
poor
no friends
fucked up teeth
no social skills
no money
depressed
wanna rope

You have your bros here in this wonderful forum though :feelsLSD:

Vermilioncore

tfw u are blind

Vermilioncore

tfw u are blind
At least I won't have to see my ugly reflection or roasties (that I'll never have) wearing tight as leggings. I'll finally have an excuse to be bedridden. I'll be blind, incel, ugly, manlet, poor, and stupid. It'll be a world record of fucked up shit happening to one person

At least I won't have to see my ugly reflection or roasties (that I'll never have) wearing tight as leggings. I'll finally have an excuse to be bedridden. I'll be blind, incel, ugly, manlet, poor, and stupid. It'll be a world record of fucked up shit happening to one person
why are you going blind anyways at 23?

why are you going blind anyways at 23?
Probably all the technology and screens I'm staring at 24/7. Either that or my fucked up vision is a result of some other disease I have. I'm telling you...I'm just completely fucked. I wish I was aborted

At least you won't be able to see yourself as clearly in the mirror and in pictures.

I'm going blind little by little
I'm ugly as shit
I'm an incel
I'm NEET
no car
low iq
manlet
skinnyfat
unhealthy
might have cancer
poor
no friends
fucked up teeth
no social skills
no money
depressed
wanna rope

If it makes you feel any better, a good portion of the men I've known are completely fucked by the time they hit 30.

Death will solve all your problems, bro.

Normies fear the valley of death. Incels run towards the end line like a Jamaican athlete. At least you know there's people out there that share your misery and feel your pain.

You are not alone.

Death will solve all your problems, bro.

Normies fear the valley of death. Incels run towards the end line like a Jamaican athlete. At least you know there's people out there that share your misery and feel your pain.

You are not alone.
Thanks bro. Might rope by the end of the year :feelsrope:

“It will get better”. Sick of hearing this bluepilled shit tbh

“It will get better”. Sick of hearing this bluepilled shit tbh
Omg ur so negative!!! if you stop being so negative and start smiling more and having a positive outlook on life things will start to look up for you. Girls like positive guys!

teehee

We have no chance at winning.