Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Shit jobs are not for incels.

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
The only lower paying jobs good for incels are warehouse work , driving and cleaning. Retail is suifuel. Male employees are made to carry heavy boxes and unload them from trucks while holes just stand there pressing a display and greeting customers.

i will never work retail tbh

Are uber jobs good for incels?

I worked in retail long enough to realize it's an extreme suifuel, you get treated much worse than your female coworkers, they expect more of you, they put you on holiday shifts, and on top of it all, you serve foids and couples. Working in the warehouse was a lot more relaxing mentally, despite being a much more demanding job physically.

And still this is the shit the jewfare office tries to push you into.

All work is shit for incels, shit wont get me laid.

I used to work at a 7-11 a year ago and really couldn't stand interacting with customers. I worked over night so very little traffic, but when I had to deal with people It was shit.

I hated them looking at my ugly face and the misery written all over it, I hated how rude, impatient and entitled a lot of them acted. Fuck retail.

I work at a UPS warehouse now just unloading trucks, it's way better by miles.

While I was doing my engineering internship in a cement factory with 2 other interns, we went all over the factory.
One time we visited the water treatment plant, bioengineer interns were there (Foids). Wanna guess what they were doing?
Texting. :feelsree: :feelsree:

ive worked in warehouse. its fucking shit. you just ruin your back and knees while foids in reception make same money as you without doing any heavy work. and dont get me started on the fuckers in the office.

warehouse is just full of low value males and it fucking pisses me off. and other male workers arent neccsarily friendly either some can be quite vile and backstabbing.

fucked if you're high class, fucked if you're middle class, fucked if you're low class, so long you're a male. and we supposely living in patriachy. lmao. i fucking wish. back 100 years ago, a blue collar worker could feed his entire family on his wages, with multiple kids and housewife who' was totally obedient (would get beaten if she wasnt, which was 100% based). nowadays the job environment for a lot of males is really wageslaving for no prospect.
Workplaces have devolved back into very exploitative places where, if you dare to speak up, you are under threat of losing your job because there is enough people happy to take over even for less money. Everywhere I was it was the same story; inefficient management that was disconnected from the labor of the company they were supposed to manage while they filled their own pockets; the people who did the most work didnt receive proper acknowledgment and instead of virtue or merit your school grades decide where you end up.
Free education has ruined society on multiple facets, but economy has to be the worst. There is just so much make work shit in the offices, HR, PR, who the fuck needs these things? The resources that are allocated to such unproductive elements are missing with the productive ones, this in turn leads to a reduction of productivity as everybody tries to find his way into the unproductive office sitting jobs, because thats where the money is and they arent the ones being fucked over as much.
If you work some "career" in 2020 you are a fucking moron, go to school or do some low effort job and live your life in relative peace, wait for a serious opposition. I tell people just get all the training and education you can grab and then do the bare minimum to support a comfortable lifestyle, go rural, get to know your neighbors, be ready to defend the little you may have against an increasingly desperate (((government))) but dont become a fucking wagecuck. And most importantly, DONT TAKE ON DEBTS. Always keep a plus of at least 10k in your bank for emergencies.

Fucking corrupt soyciety, they love foids so much leave it to them.
While I was doing my engineering internship in a cement factory with 2 other interns, we went all over the factory.
One time we visited the water treatment plant, bioengineer interns were there (Foids). Wanna guess what they were doing?
Texting. :feelsree: :feelsree:
I was applying for an apprenticeship at a sort of steel mill, the laboratories generally seem really relaxed and people socialize a lot in between and during work, I was never in a bio laboratory but its probably the same, being a laboratorian seems to be a really cool and well payed job, can advise incels do try and get such training.

Last edited:
Workplaces have devolved back into very exploitative places where, if you dare to speak up, you are under threat of losing your job because there is enough people happy to take over even for less money. Everywhere I was it was the same story; inefficient management that was disconnected from the labor of the company they were supposed to manage while they filled their own pockets; the people who did the most work didnt receive proper acknowledgment and instead of virtue or merit your school grades decide where you end up.
Free education has ruined society on multiple facets, but economy has to be the worst. There is just so much make work shit in the offices, HR, PR, who the fuck needs these things? The resources that are allocated to such unproductive elements are missing with the productive ones, this in turn leads to a reduction of productivity as everybody tries to find his way into the unproductive office sitting jobs, because thats where the money is and they arent the ones being fucked over as much.
If you work some "career" in 2020 you are a fucking moron, go to school or do some low effort job and live your life in relative peace, wait for a serious opposition. I tell people just get all the training and education you can grab and then do the bare minimum to support a comfortable lifestyle, go rural, get to know your neighbors, be ready to defend the little you may have against an increasingly desperate (((government))) but dont become a fucking wagecuck. And most importantly, DONT TAKE ON DEBTS. Always keep a plus of at least 10k in your bank for emergencies.

Fucking corrupt soyciety, they love foids so much leave it to them.

I was applying for an apprenticeship at a sort of steel mill, the laboratories generally seem really relaxed and people socialize a lot in between and during work, I was never in a bio laboratory but its probably the same, being a laboratorian seems to be a really cool and well payed job, can advise incels do try and get such training.
I am just going to enter the medical field and go rural. Foids in the medical industry also work hard too.

I'm just glad that I'm on Neetbux and don't have to work anymore.

שלום לך

the good jobs for incels is nothing JFL

Anything that pays less than $20/hr is a shit job for incels. We need surgery and we don't have much time, low paying and humiliating jobs are a conspiracy by the government to encourage incels to commit suicide. All business owners have blood on their hands.

Incels should honestly take over trades and use the power of trade unions to implement change

The cushy office jobs (HR, sales, marketing) are reserved for women. Men are the ones doing all the dangerous jobs and dirty jobs that women are physically incapable of doing (and would choose not to do had they had the choice). Men comprise the vast majority (over 95%) of workers working in construction, engineering, mining, industrial sector etc. This reality is reflected in the fact that for the US in the last decade, 94% of workplace fatalities were men.

In Patriarchal times, men had GREATER RIGHTS than women but they ALSO HAD GREATER RESPONSIBILITIES, so there was a "balance" in the relationship dynamics between the sexes.

Nowadays because of Feminism, Men and women have EQUAL RIGHTS, EVEN THOUGH MEN CONTINUE TO HAVE GREATER RESPONSIBILITIES.

However, this shift in power dynamics where women have more power than men, is temporary. It is the LAW OF NATURE that MEN are the ones who play the DOMINANT ROLE (creating/destroying civilizations) while WOMEN play the SUBMISSIVE ROLE (giving birth, rearing the next generation of the species).

In the short-term the system may become unbalanced, in the long term the system will return to Equilibrium. Irregardless of whatever human beings are capable of achieving, NATURE ALWAYS WINS.

Every job is shit.We are modern day slaves

Are uber jobs good for incels?
Not if you low inhib people try to take advantage of drivers and treat them like shit. If you arent willing to stand your ground against rude passengers your going to have a horrible experience.

mogger avi bro

I will never work in a low paying job, rather take my hartz 4

Hate isn't a strong enough word for working retail. Same thing goes for working call center.

Retail is suifuel.
Male employees are made to carry heavy boxes and unload them from trucks while holes just stand there pressing a display and greeting customers.
worked retail for a year, can confirm

No job for your face and height

The only lower paying jobs good for incels are warehouse work , driving and cleaning.

warehouse work and cleaning are shit too. best low level job would be data entry imo.

Israelmaxxing won't get you any pussy!

It's hell for men
got paid more stocking shelves at night not dealing with people, got fitter, much more enjoyable
winter ends, pay cut, hours cut, no more climbing ladders in cool nights, just shuffling on floor during hot days dealing with customers

warehouse work and cleaning are shit too. best low level job would be data entry imo.
I spent a winter at the ski lifts, very comfy as you sit in your hut all day turning the lift on and off if some idiot foid falls out. Plus free seasonal ticket :feelsokman:
Can recommend for mountaincels, but the pay is shit of course.

This is the experience of almost any man working anywhere nowadays. The women dont do anything while one or two men do 80% of the work, leaving the women to just barely get off their ass and do enough work to not get fired. And they all get paid the same.

I used to work with a very handsome guy and even he could not get his female coworkers to do their jobs, so me and him ended up having to do everything that they wouldnt do while getting paid the same. Cucked world we live in

If you ever go in to any store, restaurant, or any business, the women are all standing around talking while the men are doing the work. I dont know how society is supposed to not crumble if we allow half the population to get paid for doing nothing

ive worked in warehouse. its fucking shit. you just ruin your back and knees while foids in reception make same money as you without doing any heavy work. and dont get me started on the fuckers in the office.

warehouse is just full of low value males and it fucking pisses me off. and other male workers arent neccsarily friendly either some can be quite vile and backstabbing.

fucked if you're high class, fucked if you're middle class, fucked if you're low class, so long you're a male. and we supposely living in patriachy. lmao. i fucking wish. back 100 years ago, a blue collar worker could feed his entire family on his wages, with multiple kids and housewife who' was totally obedient (would get beaten if she wasnt, which was 100% based). nowadays the job environment for a lot of males is really wageslaving for no prospect.
And women will say we deserve it because our great grandfathers were sexist assholes. And that the way the world works naturally for mate selection and money is fair and right. Despite that women being equal to men or even above in terms of job comforts, is not at all natural. Hmm?
Anything that pays less than $20/hr is a shit job for incels. We need surgery and we don't have much time, low paying and humiliating jobs are a conspiracy by the government to encourage incels to commit suicide. All business owners have blood on their hands.
But you're not entitled to surgery, or to relationships. Just be glad for what you have and don't mind what most people have and how they view you. :soy:
I'm just glad that I'm on Neetbux and don't have to work anymore.
Honestly this is a brag. Not everyone can get on neetbux.
The cushy office jobs (HR, sales, marketing) are reserved for women. Men are the ones doing all the dangerous jobs and dirty jobs that women are physically incapable of doing (and would choose not to do had they had the choice). Men comprise the vast majority (over 95%) of workers working in construction, engineering, mining, industrial sector etc. This reality is reflected in the fact that for the US in the last decade, 94% of workplace fatalities were men.

In Patriarchal times, men had GREATER RIGHTS than women but they ALSO HAD GREATER RESPONSIBILITIES, so there was a "balance" in the relationship dynamics between the sexes.

Nowadays because of Feminism, Men and women have EQUAL RIGHTS, EVEN THOUGH MEN CONTINUE TO HAVE GREATER RESPONSIBILITIES.

However, this shift in power dynamics where women have more power than men, is temporary. It is the LAW OF NATURE that MEN are the ones who play the DOMINANT ROLE (creating/destroying civilizations) while WOMEN play the SUBMISSIVE ROLE (giving birth, rearing the next generation of the species).

In the short-term the system may become unbalanced, in the long term the system will return to Equilibrium. Irregardless of whatever human beings are capable of achieving, NATURE ALWAYS WINS.
You were based up until the point you succumbed to "we're slaves to nature" tier. Under that tier, incels get fucked. Don't go there.
Not if you low inhib people try to take advantage of drivers and treat them like shit. If you arent willing to stand your ground against rude passengers your going to have a horrible experience.

Last edited:
I worked in retail long enough to realize it's an extreme suifuel, you get treated much worse than your female coworkers, they expect more of you, they put you on holiday shifts, and on top of it all, you serve foids and couples. Working in the warehouse was a lot more relaxing mentally, despite being a much more demanding job physically.
True words.

This is the experience of almost any man working anywhere nowadays. The women dont do anything while one or two men do 80% of the work, leaving the women to just barely get off their ass and do enough work to not get fired. And they all get paid the same.

I used to work with a very handsome guy and even he could not get his female coworkers to do their jobs, so me and him ended up having to do everything that they wouldnt do while getting paid the same. Cucked world we live in

If you ever go in to any store, restaurant, or any business, the women are all standing around talking while the men are doing the work. I dont know how society is supposed to not crumble if we allow half the population to get paid for doing nothing
Not really. It's only in the uneducated jobs that foids get it much easier. Educated foids do the same work as men although are found less in higher positions.
And women will say we deserve it because our great grandfathers were sexist assholes. And that the way the world works naturally for mate selection and money is fair and right. Despite that women being equal to men or even above in terms of job comforts, is not at all natural. Hmm?
That's so low iq. That's our grandfathers ,why should we be punished for it?.

How is that? Are you autistic or is it unemployment?
Mentalcel, but not autism.
Also when I was still receiving unemployment benefits, my case manager eventually gave up on sending me job offers. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Mentalcel, but not autism.
Also when I was still receiving unemployment benefits, my case manager eventually gave up on sending me job offers. :feelskek:
I wish I was NEET. I'm not a mentalcel but I probably can't pretend to be a mentalcel just to get approved for SSI. My doctor would probably know I'm faking.

I wish I was NEET. I'm not a mentalcel but I probably can't pretend to be a mentalcel just to get approved for SSI. My doctor would probably know I'm faking.
Yes, you really need to be mental. But I am not an US citizen, maybe it's a bit easier where I am from. (German-speaking Europe)