Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Shit is so tiresome

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Somehow I'm everyone's fucking enemy. Horray. It's been like this since I can remember. What did I do to deserve this shit. Really idc if it's random. Just why. Why me. Why why why

Maybe I am not human or something.

I wish people were better. I know they can't be coded like this.

You are not my enemy, brocel.

You are not my enemy, brocel.
How do I know this sint joking. Goddman what did I do to deserve to be aggression magnet. I have nothing to talk to besides walls. I even named all four in my room. I don't know if I should leave this forum and just rot in silence or something. I don't have enough for therapy. I don't know what to do. I have no parents helping me out. I literally have nothing.

How do I know this sint joking. Goddman what did I do to deserve to be aggression magnet. I have nothing to talk to besides walls. I even named all four in my room
Man, if you want, we can speak on Discord when both are available. Send me your handle through private message, man. That's why we are joint in our brocelhood, man, if we do not support each other, no one will do. Or even if you want to talk with me on PMs, you are more than welcome.

because we are ugly, its over