Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SHIT I WAS DOXXED

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
THE CUCKS GOT ME, THERE IS A PHOTO OF ME IN MY COMPUTER OUT THERE, I'M SO FUCKED MY LIFE IS OVER.

:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

this tbh

At least you can now say you are statusmaxed.

Changes the tag, Sorry i made a mistake

What does a white hooded guy mean in Brazil? Do you guys have KKK too?

im sorry about this OP

BrazilianSigma, colorized, 2018,

damn bro all you can do is hope for the best

Shit I wrote on imageboards appears in some of those articles. I didn't write anything criminal though :y'all:

Don't tell me that the whole incel thing also reached Brazil

Don't tell me that the whole incel thing also reached Brazil
I remember some people of media writing about incels here when saint AM drove his van in Canada, but since people here don't really care in reading no one really knows about incels here

The utmosts dedest and truest of seriousness?