Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Shit, i realized nothing good happened to me

uranium235

uranium235

Banned
-
Today i went to meet my advisor appointed by my college and then she asked me to list out good things happened to me since i joined this college, shit i can't even remember one fucking thing so i told her that i can't differentiate between whats best so i don't want to answer that and then when it came to worst things happened i just told her "nothing" :feelskek:

Today i went to meet my advisor appointed by my college and then she asked me to list out good things happened to me since i joined this college, shit i can't even remember one fucking thing so i told her that i can't differentiate between whats best so i don't want to answer that and then when it came to worst things happened i just told her "nothing" :feelskek:
mogs me at your advisor caring to ask.

i never had anything good happen to me when i was in school and that's one of the reason i always hated college.
college was only full nights of no sleep and studying, shit was boring asf and i always wanted to go to one of these school parties but i never had the chance

Mundane empty life, one day you look back at your life and there's nothing.

mogs me at your advisor caring to ask.
There are like 30 students and she made a list of 7 questions to ask it's one of them and conversation lasted for 15-20 minutes it's the last one previous were like 10 minutes

S
i never had anything good happen to me when i was in school and that's one of the reason i always hated college.
college was only full nights of no sleep and studying, shit was boring asf and i always wanted to go to one of these school parties but i never had the chance
SChool was less brutal to me

There are like 30 students and she made a list of 7 questions to ask it's one of them and conversation lasted for 15-20 minutes it's the last one previous were like 10 minutes
We never had to meet an advisor, ever.

There is college parties in Yemen?

Shit you know it's bad when you never had any good thing happening to you in your entire life

:yes:
but i moved to tunisia recently and it's the most liberal arabian country in the world, just after Lebanon
Tunisia is one of the most liberal non western countries lol yeah it must be hard for you there man lol