Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Shills] Anyone notice a rise in anti anti vax posts on the internet lately?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I'm pro vax to an extent, I think people should have the right to deny vaccinations always and vaccinations can get excessive and they have killed young babies before. But they have saved a lot of lives.

But I have noticed PewDiePie taking about it more often and Reddit being Reddit is all over it like shit to a blanket. Probably shills.

Tell me what you think.

anti anti vax memes are so forced, they think they're triggering people when literally no one disagrees with them

anti anti vax memes are so forced, they think they're triggering people when literally no one disagrees with them
Yeah and they are taking it to court trying to make kids be able to vax themselves without parents permission.

Yes goy inject yourself with government goo.
I dont get vaccines as i dont care if i die lol
I got the hpv vaccine jfl.

Vax are just random memes by normies.

PewDiePie sheds light on a lot of issues.

Vaccines need to be outlawed. This is actually realistic too because in time people would realize how unnecessary they were and any initial black markets for them would crumble.

I dont know even what the fuck it is mean tbh

I fuckin love science you guys:soy:, numales running badboy game by destroying flat earthers and anti vaxers on reddit

I fuckin love science you guys:soy:, numales running badboy game by destroying flat earthers and anti vaxers on reddit

vaccinations do not cause autism

This. While I agree with them, it's just one big circlejerk.

I notice an increasing denial of science on the internet lately.
Just another sign of the degeneracy of society.

trying to blame unvaxxed immigrants who are bringing in TB and shit on white people

This is true ngl tbh. Its really that intelligence has genetic components and of course different humans living for thousands of years in environments different from each other aren't genetically completely the same.

people should have the right to deny vaccinations always
Only thing that matters in the whole debate
I notice an increasing denial of science on the internet lately.
Just another sign of the degeneracy of society.
I'll kill you in minecraft if you try to FORCE me to get vaccinated via laws and mass sheep herds :feelsokman:

Last edited: