Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shill thread

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
Lets shill stuff to each other. I love slightly old technology. It's way cheaper, does everything with better software support and aftermarket support, as long as it was popular then. I used to rewatch old iphone ads to shill them to myself and feel good when I got it for less than half price.

I use a thinkpad x230. It's great, costs a little over $120 on ebay and it's 3lb, it's a fast computer that does everything I need. Perfect keyboard, spillproof, and takes 8GB of ram.

I use a PSP, the vita is newer can can do remakes like FFX for a little more. Both can play PS1 and under games, and PSP games with permanent CFW now, the vita has microSD memory too.

I love the iPhone SE. it's sometimes free in the US, and costs $200 or so used. Good battery life, and gives you blue messages.

You have a hell lot more stuff than me ngl

I dont have shit

I agree, i have an old elitebook 845 gen 1 i got for $200 - it's got a 1080p screen, 8gb ram, fingerprint scanner, backlit keyboard.

I use a thinkpad x230. It's great, costs a little over $120 on ebay and it's 3lb, it's a fast computer that does everything I need. Perfect keyboard, spillproof, and takes 8GB of ram.

The x240 is also a great model, the problem with these is they often do not come with hard drives though. It would be a pain to buy one and install the drives only to realize it is faulty. I would rather buy an intact computer that can turn on and upgrade it on my own.

I agree, i have an old elitebook 845 gen 1 i got for $200 - it's got a 1080p screen, 8gb ram, fingerprint scanner, backlit keyboard.
Those, thinkpads and dell lattitudes are good. Did you put in a screen yourself? I usually avoid stock screens on laptops since they tend to be TN screens.
The x240 is also a great model, the problem with these is they often do not come with hard drives though. It would be a pain to buy one and install the drives only to realize it is faulty. I would rather buy an intact computer that can turn on and upgrade it on my own.
Those are worse performers than the x230, but can swap to 1080 IPS easily. Its not hard to buy a $30 128GB SSD then click a few buttons on rufus or whatever linux installer.

Those, thinkpads and dell lattitudes are good. Did you put in a screen yourself? I usually avoid stock screens on laptops since they tend to be TN screens.

Those are worse performers than the x230, but can swap to 1080 IPS easily. Its not hard to buy a $30 128GB SSD then click a few buttons on rufus or whatever linux installer.

I just meant the inconvenience of it not working, as in the system does not POST regardless. Of course installing a drive is trivial with the maintenance bays on these models.

Myself I prefer the T520 (last model with the non-island style keyboards, and I don't feel like doing a swap) as I see no use for a small laptop like the X230 even if they are nifty in this era of smartphones.

I just meant the inconvenience of it not working, as in the system does not POST regardless. Of course installing a drive is trivial with the maintenance bays on these models.

Myself I prefer the T520 (last model with the non-island style keyboards, and I don't feel like doing a swap) as I see no use for a small laptop like the X230 even if they are nifty in this era of smartphones.
Laying on my back in bed, comfy typing from the laptop. Can't do that with a 14in and I think yours is 15.6in.

Laying on my back in bed, comfy typing from the laptop. Can't do that with a 14in and I think yours is 15.6in.

Yes, I prefer the 15.6 for media, I bring my phone in bed, lay at my side and prop it up on top of a pillow. Really cozy.

had trouble thinking about what to shill because all i can think is buy whatever essentials and drugs

the logitech k120 is a great keyboard

had trouble thinking about what to shill because all i can think is buy whatever essentials and drugs

the logitech k120 is a great keyboard
What food do you like? I do lots of drugs too.

I've already shilled vanilla latte to this forum about a billion times.