Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting shhit

• Thread starter GentlemanSupremacy
  • Start date
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
delete

Last edited:
It'll be fucking brutal tbh. I always go early in the morning to avoid crowds of young people.
Still, they always hire the hottest fucking foids to work there. Sometimes I can't even go to a shop I want to go to because I know that i'll get an asthma attack if I see some tall blonde slut wearing tight jeans.

I feel ya, bro. I arranged things so I can work from home almost permanently. I just rotate between two burlap sacks. I stopped shopping for clothes years ago. Why bother when you know they just see a giant pile of cow manure? Good luck.

I feel ya, bro. I arranged things so I can work from home almost permanently. I just rotate between two burlap sacks. I stopped shopping for clothes years ago. Why bother when you know they just see a giant pile of cow manure? Good luck.
I'm starting college soon so I don't want to look like total shit. I'm too autistic to pick out good clothes anyway. Nothing I have fits me well. And new stuff I bought I realised doesn't fit me either after I got home.

Another deleted thread how sad