Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting She's out there somewhere,bros. I know it, she's gotta be

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
The girl for me has to exist somewhere. I just need to find her. She won't judge me, or care that i am 5'6, have autism, or 4 inch penis. All that she cares about is that i love her, and i just need to find her. I know this sounds like bluepill cope, but it is all i have to hope for. I may shit on bluepillers, calling them idiots, but the hope they have, sure is admirable.

The hope of me finding a gf is all that keeps me alive, if i lose this hope, then i commit suicide.

yes she exists in your dreams:feelsrope:

She’s not. If women were wired the same as men (variety in taste) then yes I would say she is out there. But ALL women demand Chad and only Chad.

I don't want to ruin your dream, but that girl doesn't exist.
Give up before your dreams become to strong and once they're proven as false you're completely destroyed.

The girl for me has to exist somewhere. I just need to find her. She won't judge me, or care that i am 5'6, have autism, or 4 inch penis. All that she cares about is that i love her, and i just need to find her. I know this sounds like bluepill cope, but it is all i have to hope for. I may shit on bluepillers, calling them idiots, but the hope they have, sure is admirable.

The hope of me finding a gf is all that keeps me alive, if i lose this hope, then i commit suicide.

Credit to Animecel2D for posting this in music megathread

better chance of winning the lottery twice than ever meeting her

Have you tried looking up your ass?

But seriously accept/expect you will never have a partner. It sets you free from the matrix/bluepill

it's better to have hope than to rope I guess