Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "She's Checking You Out"

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★
Has anyone here even had this said to you by some normiefag "friend" just to turn around and see a girl talking to her friends or not paying attention to you at all? Why do these shitbags do this? Once this faggot even claimed an underage girl was checking me out, but when I turned around, she was talking to her father!

never. sometimes some people stare at me because of my height.

You truecels are lucky. I'm in a grey area where I'm still expected to be confident, well adjusted and be in a beta bux relationship, but get used as a social punching bag at the same time. Nearcels should be the first to go ER.
I mean Elliot is what one would consider a nearcel tbh

They are bluepillers who arent aware that just because a foid looks in your directions doesnt mean she is interested in you. They think foids are super subtile when they are interested in a guy, which is of course bs, as they will make it it super easy and obvious when they are interested in them.

They are bluepillers who arent aware that just because a foid looks in your directions doesnt mean she is interested in you. They think foids are super subtile when they are interested in a guy, which is of course bs, as they will make it it super easy and obvious when they are interested in them.

"Your message needs to be unique and interesting", wtf am I supposed to write, some stupid joke?

Another thing these faggots say is, "just go talk to her".