Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel She's back in town

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
My first friendzone and rejection, and also the most beautiful foid I have ever laid my eyes on. She got into some prestigious med school as expected. Over the summer holidays, she came back here. I know it because I saw an instagram story of another foid with her in it.

One stupid part of me wants to call her and ask her out and whatnot, but she probably has a bf and even if she doesn't i look like a fucking retard. And we have so much in common.

I'm sorry for not being tall.
I'm sorry for not being attractive.

It seems cucked but i'm glad I was her friend trough elementary, even though we drifted apart in the two years and didn't talk at all. At least we were good friends when we were young children. I should be happy with that. That's as much as i'll get.

Sometimes I wonder if she even remembers me as I remember her and think about her once in a while. Probably not. I like to read our old chat logs when we were children and used to play 8 ball pool and stuff like that.

Fuck it all to be completely honest. I shouldn't be pathetic like this but thoughts like these haunt me on these lonely nights. Feelings are bittersweet to be honest.

Ah well. I'm reading our five year old logs now. I have completely forgotten how she even tried to set me up with another stacy but failed miserably of course. Can't blame her she's a good lass.

I also fucking introduced her to anime i'm a fucking brainlet.

She also mentions her boyfriend in some messages. I fucking wonder why she even talked to me. Probably out of pity.

OH MY FUCKING SATAN ONE OF THE MESSAGES I SENT HER IS:

WANNA SEE MY POKEMON?:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Well, thank you for listening to my pathetic rant. I hope it was amusing to you lads.

Get a grip, you can't attract her with game & you certainly will not the way you're going, you're not a sexual being to her; give it up.

Please change tag to [Soy]

Let us know how it pans out. Maybe she will wanna see your Pokémon.

Get a grip, you can't attract her with game & you certainly will not the way you're going, you're not a sexual being to her; give it up.
I already did m8. This is my way of coping.

Throw poke balls at her next time you see her
I Really hope I never see her again.

Please change tag to [Soy]
Just let me cope in peace I know it is soy af.
Let us know how it pans out. Maybe she will wanna see your Pokémon.
I wrote that fuxking years ago what wqs i thinking.

copy and paste this thread to her. Post proof and I'll send you $100.

typical foid, should just cut all contact with her tbh
I don't have any contact with her now that was 2 years ago.

copy and paste this thread to her. Post proof and I'll send you $100.
I don't want to fuck up my life for 100$ and I have no means to recieve it.

Oneitis can make a fool out of any man. I understand it's hard OP. You'll get through this though, I believe in you. We will all uncuck ourselves.

Oneitis can make a fool out of any man. I understand it's hard OP. You'll get through this, I believe in you. We will all uncuck ourselves.
Ah well. At least she treated me like a human being.

Ah well. At least she treated me like a human being.
Yeah the stimulation of a foid not treating you like shit even strictly platonically can be "nice". However she still finds you unattractive(low value) and thus it's insulting considering what she's doing with the men/people she actually wants. All foids are nothing but unfair bias whores who use people for their own selfish gains. Nothing more.

Last edited:
My first friendzone and rejection, and also the most beautiful foid I have ever laid my eyes on. She got into some prestigious med school as expected. Over the summer holidays, she came back here. I know it because I saw an instagram story of another foid with her in it.

One stupid part of me wants to call her and ask her out and whatnot, but she probably has a bf and even if she doesn't i look like a fucking retard. And we have so much in common.

I'm sorry for not being tall.
I'm sorry for not being attractive.

It seems cucked but i'm glad I was her friend trough elementary, even though we drifted apart in the two years and didn't talk at all. At least we were good friends when we were young children. I should be happy with that. That's as much as i'll get.

Sometimes I wonder if she even remembers me as I remember her and think about her once in a while. Probably not. I like to read our old chat logs when we were children and used to play 8 ball pool and stuff like that.

Fuck it all to be completely honest. I shouldn't be pathetic like this but thoughts like these haunt me on these lonely nights. Feelings are bittersweet to be honest.

Ah well. I'm reading our five year old logs now. I have completely forgotten how she even tried to set me up with another stacy but failed miserably of course. Can't blame her she's a good lass.

I also fucking introduced her to anime i'm a fucking brainlet.

She also mentions her boyfriend in some messages. I fucking wonder why she even talked to me. Probably out of pity.

OH MY FUCKING SATAN ONE OF THE MESSAGES I SENT HER IS:

WANNA SEE MY POKEMON?:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Well, thank you for listening to my pathetic rant. I hope it was amusing to you lads.
Pokémon are pretty cool tbh I give that pickup line a C+

Pokémon are pretty cool tbh I give that pickup line a C+
It was not supposes to be a pickup line. idk why my younger self wrote that.

Yeah the stimulation of a foid not treating you like shit even strictly platonically can be "nice". However she still finds you unattractive(low value) and thus it's insulting considering what she's doing with the men/people she actually wants. All foids are nothing but unfair bias whores who use people for their own selfish gains. Nothing more.
Based tbh.

So this was your childhood friend around 12 op? Realistically, how much time had you two spent together and is it reasonable to think she’d have strong memories of you

Shes attractive AND made it to med school? Fuck me this is the winner of the genetic lottery right here. Gonna make a solid 200k a year from being a doctor and have the orbiters pay her bills and take her to nice places.

MAN that's fucking blessed.

You're only asking for pain.

You sound bewitched
As nice as you might have been, in the end your body and face make it useless the moment she sees you and her brain just screams "this is a negative experience".

Those people usually don't remember people like incels, because they move on with their normalfag lifes and eventually forget and hop on to the next "adventure". Others drown in their own sorrow every day, being unable to forget this kind of things.

SHIEEEEEEET