Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She's a whore, but she sees her bf as the cheater! Foid delusion borders on schizophrenia.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
FpqT0-0WIAEtGlu

Are they not doing basically the same exact thing except one is being paid for it and one isn't? :feelshaha:

She's a filthy whore. No wonder her whore ass got cheated on.

Are they not doing basically the same exact thing except one is being paid for it and one isn't? :feelshaha:
I wonder why she's the one getting paid? :feelsthink:

Tattoo whores make me want to fucking puke. They are just as disgusting as landwhales and old hags. How do people get off to that shit?

Since she's an Onlywhore, it was never a relationship to begin with.

She should be branded "whore" on her whole body, like the piece of cattle she is.

I'm schizophrenic, please don't associate my disorder with this whore. These whores have no self awareness
Kek
Tattoo whores make me want to fucking puke. They are just as disgusting as landwhales and old hags. How do people get off to that shit?
Yup, inked whores are the nastiest ones, bitches ruin perfect skin with disgusted (((art)))

imagine giving foids rights :lul:

Dude must've been a massive cuck to have gone out with her knowing she had an OF

stone therapy needed

Holy shit women are beyond retarded, did she really think that she would affect the chad by losing money and degrading herself even more? Kek, the dude doesn't give a single fuck and is enjoying a harem as we speak.