Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She's a "femcel" btw

NotForMe1

NotForMe1

Banned
-
IMG 20191026 201053

7/10
she's probably a 4 or 5

I'm still not sure if that sub is for real or not.

describe this text with three words:
lies and hypergamy

Sie she only wants chad instead of looksmatch.
Also , foids alwyas rate themselves up, she is probably a 4/10 at best

r/FemaleDatingStrategy isn't just for "femcels." It's more like a female Looksmax, but tips on how to manipulate men are included.

I'm still not sure if that sub is for real or not.

It is not. Every femcel pic I saw was just average to good looking femoid. I've even talked to them pretending to be an anti-incel guy and I can tell you they're just doing what most women do, self victimize themselves for attention . They are no cels.

JFL female dating strategy.

All you have to do is not be deformed and not be a landwhale.

r/FemaleDatingStrategy isn't just for "femcels." It's more like a female Looksmax, but tips on how to manipulate men are included.

I know, but she does post in femcels and think of herself as one. Check her profile.

EDIT: I see from her post history that she does post on r/TruFemcels.

Holes don't to have do this looksmax stuff, as they would easily get guy who's better looking than them.

It is not. Every femcel pic I saw was just average to good looking femoid. I've even talked to them pretending to be an anti-incel guy and I can tell you they're just doing what most women do, self victimize themselves for attention . They are no cels.

JFL, Even the legit ugly ones probably get 1000 messages from her beta orbiters every day. There are no such thing as a "femcel".

typical nutjob wanting Mr perfect. id love to know what she looks like she think shes a 6-7 shes probably a 4-5 and a whale

Suifuel, looking at that sub is brutal.

shes probably a 4-5 and a whale
Yeah but when you have a barrage of cucks from IT kissing your feet; of course she'd have a superior-inflated ego.

Incel = Involuntary celibate.