Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Shegroid blackpills not-like-other-girl girl.

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
CHIhqr9.jpg

Reminds me of that one lesbian who once tweeted that the most ridiculous idea is that women become lesbians because they cannot get a boyfriend - while in truth, nothing is easier than finding a boyfriend because each woman has dozens already waiting at her feet, JFL.

"As a male..."
I always hate when cucks use this phrase.

CHIhqr9.jpg

Reminds me of that one lesbian who once tweeted that the most ridiculous idea is that women become lesbians because they cannot get a boyfriend - while in truth, nothing is easier than finding a boyfriend because each woman has dozens already waiting at her feet, JFL.
Gheee I wonder who is gassing up UglyNiggerFoid’s egos? Who could it possibly be?
A93B2A7E 5915 4615 B875 2588D5E13EFB

"As a male..."
I always hate when cucks use this phrase.

Didn't even notice that. But you are right. Women are usually very much opposed to being referred to as "females". And many men seem to increasingly refer to themselves as males. But of course he just proves what she said: male attention is abundant and cheap...

Then again, the English language is fucked anyway - people these days refer to people as "bodies" ("black and brown bodies" - as if they were fucking corpses), and they talk about the "voices" of these "bodies" that are "silenced" in particular "spaces". "Males" would right fit into that jargon, I guess...

Didn't even notice that. But you are right. Women are usually very much opposed to being referred to as "females". And many men seem to increasingly refer to themselves as males. But of course he just proves what she said: male attention is abundant and cheap...

Then again, the English language is fucked anyway - people these days refer to people as "bodies" ("black and brown bodies" - as if they were fucking corpses), and they talk about the "voices" of these "bodies" that are "silenced" in particular "spaces". "Males" would right fit into that jargon, I guess...
To be clear, I have no problem with the word male itself, but rather how these cucks reply to females, the only thing similar that comes to mind are the astrology fags who say things like "as a piscis this is so true" and etc, you get the point, it sound autistic and pathetic. Besides, I would hardly call these men "males" for they lack the balls.

Black women and blacks in general don't really have imaginations, just a desire for supernatural adrenaline when they're into anime. So few of them are into cerebral shit like star trek, but will dig DBZ.

Black females, Blacks in general hate being in fantasy because they have so many things in reality that they're hung up to deal with that their reward system is totally changed.
Ghetto culture is about recognizing black oppression and the grit of life and so their whole reward system gets flooded with the grit of life. To be into fantasy is to turn a blind eye from harsh issues. Creativity, finesse was in no way a part in their life. So flooding reality over with barbarity is their coping mechanism. It's why the hood loves size, intimidation, masculinity. And black women have to be masculine in their own way. Their lives suck as girls.

When they have to deal with grit then grit becomes their goal. Much like how if barrio mexicans deal with adversity then they have to learn to enjoy it.
When fighting professionals in real life are dealing with real combat their reward system accounts for everything but most fantasy franchises are about dealing with the nice cutaway set ups of Drama.

Shegroid no. 2 is right, male attention is cheap and abundant. Pretty cold lol.
I think blacks and their disparagement comes from a mix of sociopathy and anger.