Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sheeee-it - this is what I am so jealous of; rock-stars fucking endless jb on the road

The End

The End

Banned
-
I was just cruising efukt.com, and found this little compilation of various bands bragging about the pussy they get on the road. They tell crazy stories, often about fucking underage girls, and sometimes have nude girls worshiping them during the interviews whilst acting like it's no big deal.

I'd love to have this lifestyle. I hate traveling, I have no particular interest in music, and the thought of being a performing monkey makes me feel queasy. But! The amount of easy access to new and high-quality pussy would make all the bull-shit but a trifle.

I have no interest in relationships. I just want a constant stream of beautiful girls begging for my cock. Only ultra-debauchery can bring me satisfaction from this sexual-torment I am cursed with.

This is what I thought learning how to play guitar would get me

Just play instruments br0

They are all statusmxxed

Jared Leto has a rock band.
Moms and daughters bragged about him and you bet he would fuck both without problem.
He would never have the Weinstein treatment because of his face.