Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She'd still open her legs for this guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
IMG 20210324 152818 130

"rudeness"
JBW

She was wetting herself when he called her ChingChong.

Why the fuck do Chinks get offended when someone pulls their eyes ?
Should Europeans be offended when Chinks go for eye surgery to build a double eyelid ?

Should Europeans be offended when Chinks go for eye surgery to build a double eyelid ?
This comparison makes absolutely no sense.

Don't oversell the jbw pill. Obviously being white adds a point or two to the looks when dating Asians but a cute Korean girl like this can easily get a 6-7/10 looking white guy.

This noodlewhore went to Europe just to fuck white men and made the simps who watch her stream (many are probably ricecels) pay for it, just lol.

People pulling their eyes apart is a common way to offend an Asian person.

Asian people get surgery to look European.
Why would Europeans be offended by this?

You're comparing someone being a piece of shit to someone else for looking different, and someone getting cosmetic surgery to LOOK like someone else .

Thus the comparison makes no sense

This noodlewhore went to Europe just to fuck white men and made the simps who watch her stream (many are probably ricecels) pay for it, just lol.

They deserve it. JFL at anyone who gives money to a woman that isn't a relative or at least sucking your dick deserves being used.

"rudeness"
JBW
She was wetting herself when he called her ChingChong.
Don't oversell the jbw pill. Obviously being white adds a point or two to the looks when dating Asians but a cute Korean girl like this can easily get a 6-7/10 looking white guy.
I had a "JBW" history teacher in HS. Got himself a Chinese wife, and as soon as she got her Canadian citizenship, she divorced her ass. Asians may like white men, but they don't like fat, old, balding, beer-bellied white men like my history teacher or that guy in the vid
double eyelid is present in Africans, Middle Easterners, and Indians, so no.

She'd still open her legs for this guy
:feelsrope:

cumskin logic
It's funny too because these are the people who think they deserve sympathy and yet continue to be pieces of human trash.

Humans are fucking hilarious

People pulling their eyes apart is a common way to offend an Asian person.

Asian people get surgery to look European.
Why would Europeans be offended by this?

You're comparing someone being a piece of shit to someone else for looking different, and someone getting cosmetic surgery to LOOK like someone else .

Thus the comparison makes no sense
Non-Asians pull their eyes apart to look Asian.
Asians get surgery to look Non-Asian.

Strictly the same thing. :feelsautistic:
Only a fairy or blue-haired feminist would be offended by such random shit.

Okay, I'm going to break this down for you one more time so you can attempt understand.
To offend Asian people.
Asians get surgery to look Non-Asian.
No intent to offend someone

Strictly the same thing. :feelsautistic:
Refer to above

Only a fairy or blue-haired feminist would be offended by such random shit.
Irrelevant and also your opinion.

Also no justification to be a piece of garbage, which as I can see comes natrual to you.

It's funny too because these are the people who think they deserve sympathy and yet continue to be pieces of human trash.
"MUH ancestors country, I demand respect" JFL at these copers. Cumskins are by far the worst when it comes to this type of shit.

they used to do this a lot to me in elementary/middle school but i haven't seen in a long time.
it just implies that chinks are basically blind and look funny.
they are calling you ugly.
more importantly, it's a sign that they think you're weak and won't fight back.
like any insult, it means they think they can beat you up and see you as not even a man.
basically, even if it's not offensive, if they intend it to be, it's meant to be a challenge to fight physically.
and it's always bad-feeling to be reminded of your own small stature and that others can beat you up and they know it.

Also no justification to be a piece of garbage, which as I can see comes natrual to you.
> shitty argument that hold no water
> lemme insult him, dat might work
they used to do this a lot to me in elementary/middle school but i haven't seen in a long time.
it just implies that chinks are basically blind and look funny.
they are calling you ugly.
more importantly, it's a sign that they think you're weak and won't fight back.
like any insult, it means they think they can beat you up and see you as not even a man.
basically, even if it's not offensive, if they intend it to be, it's meant to be a challenge to fight physically.
and it's always bad-feeling to be reminded of your own small stature and that others can beat you up and they know it.
It's common knowledge that this is an insult tbh

It's common knowledge that this is an insult tbh
ofc, but they wouldn't do it to a large Asian man who can overpower them.
any insult is also an attack on your physical stature if you are a man.
all insults mean "manlet."

many, many users here are still deluded and can't face reality

Your opinion and simply a projection of your own shitty behaviour
The irony in this is astounding. The guy who refers to Asians as chinks and is defending an obvious insult is telling me I'm projecting my behavior?

Right, at this point I'm sure you're trolling

I think you've gotten the point though.

You're welcome

very blackpilled thread

I pull my eyes like that sometimes to see better cause my eyes is shit