Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboons vs currycels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Battle of the subhumans :lul:

JFL if that niggeress really believes it's not just mostly niggers and low tier white Beckies making up the majority of those Mulatto kids. :feelshaha:

noth are coping hard but the sheboon is totlaly delusional

sheboons were never the hottest women, they're the ugliest and most people will rather stay alone than fuck a dark skinned whore

The truth is we are prideful and won't shrink ourselves because a racist has a negative view on our natural phenotype.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: nice cope, too bad it's a lie.

sheboons were never the hottest women, they're the ugliest and most people will rather stay alone than fuck a dark skinned whore
:yes:

I can see why black men want to date out. Heck I thought currywhores were bad but this is next level delusional shit.

Jfl if that were true their men wouldn't be hounding for every non black female

What a delusional whore
You really can't make this shit up. I know some black girl with a name like that on Reddit of all places is coping with her supposed racial pride.

Literally the first and most recent comment is her simping for some half Palestinian and Egyptian.

Women do not have racial pride, they are not capable of it.

Screenshot 20230513 145149

You really can't make this shit up. I know some black girl with a name like that on Reddit of all places is coping with her supposed racial pride.

Literally the first and most recent comment is her simping for some half Palestinian and Egyptian.

Women do not have racial pride, they are not capable of it.

View attachment 750590
Talking about racial pride while simping for Arabs(who literally use black folks as slaves btw). What a disgraceful cunt

No demographic of men should be paired with these narcissistic gorillas, i applaud all black men for dealing with these hoes for so long. :feelskek: But then again…

:yes::yes:

The black woman is coping harder, much harder here.

Black/White children are common in the UK because negros would mix with White trash if given the opportunity, they'd fuck anything not sheboon
Pretty much. Most other races, including indiams, have standards, yet niggers are the biggest dumpster divers on the planet

No demographic of men should be paired with these narcissistic gorillas, i applaud all black men for dealing with these hoes for so long. :feelskek: But then again…
They have to be narcissistic because deep down they know they're garbage tier on average. Sure, there are some pure stacy black women, but most attractive black women are mixed for a reason.
I can see why black men want to date out. Heck I thought currywhores were bad but this is next level delusional shit.
Curry whores have some semblance of logic to their SMV placement and tbh, I have worked alot of super cute Indian women who were petite with small noses. Though they were mostly light skinned. But I've also worked with 1/10 indian women as well.

Jfl if that were true their men wouldn't be hounding for every non black female

What a delusional whore
Black men chase after every non-black women because deep down all male and female negroes understand their bloodlines are primitive, so they all seek to improve their genetics via racemixing with more evolved races. The main reason BW get with non-black males less is literally because non-BM don't usually want BW

black woman are a disgrace. They are either ghetto asf and useless and only like 20-30 % can actually bring something to society. The rest are just welfare addicts who have kids with all different dads
Whole black race is a disgrace to what it means to be human tbh. Only thw mixed ones are tolerable, and even that is stretching it. I knew a somali-italian mixed girl who admitted to me that she hated her curly/kinky hair because, and these are her own words, she "looked like she came out of the jungle, like a wild animal". Black mixed with anything is always an improvement

Dark skinned women should be fucked and impregnatedt only as a means of bleaching their bloodline. A diluted negroid bloodline is always a betterment to humanity's collective.

Talking about racial pride while simping for Arabs(who literally use black folks as slaves btw). What a disgraceful cunt
Black women adore arab men, don't fall for their copes, so many sandcels asce d with black women. I know a 5'5 paki who married a half palestinian-kenyan woman, though i guess pakis arent really sands. Alot of black women have slavery fetish for white men and arab men. I think that may partly be the reason why so many somalis and Sudanese are so loyal to islam

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:
sheboons are the currycels of foids, but they still have more SMV than even white incels
BW still have massive SMV. I have seen soooo many videos and pics on planes like tiktok or pinterest of BW with HTN or chad white husbands and mulatto children