Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sheboons unfair advantage in running ‍♀️ competition

What did Goebbels say they might as well let gazelles compete?

Why do blacks always have the most stupid names.

What did Goebbels say they might as well let gazelles compete?
I have no sympathy. Whites and other races always clown us Asians even though they have a huge racial physical advantage against us but cry racial physical unfairness whenever a bbc or Shaniqua beats their ass in a fight or athletic sports. I am glad black athletes are humiliating whites and ethnics in terms of masculinity and making them seethe :feelsLSD: :smonk:

Let them feel the same annoying pain and hatred that us rice men always have to deal with from them:feelskek:

I have no sympathy. Whites and other races always clown us Asians even though they have a huge racial physical advantage against us but cry racial physical unfairness whenever a bbc or Shaniqua beats their ass in a fight or athletic sports. I am glad black athletes are humiliating whites and ethnics in terms of masculinity and making them seethe :feelsLSD: :smonk:

Let them feel the same annoying pain and hatred that us rice men always have to deal with from them:feelskek:
I am also part rice.

Polynesians are meant to be Asian, diet effed up most of y'all bodies

lol niggers always the most stupid names

Oh really I thought you were just white
Yeah I am mostly Welsh with some English German and Cantonese.