Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboons salty white men don't want them

Black foids aren't even human, if you rejected one you just arent zoophile

Ascension with ethnic girls doesn't count (except tall, thin, pretty ones which are rare.)

The Tiktok trend where guys rank sheboons last place in attractiveness is my favorite trend so far.

Awww you mad that Becky prefers to get her back blown out by Black guys? I don’t want sloppy seconds babe. Move along”

Hit him where it counts. Fuck them for projecting their insecurities onto you. You ain’t got shit to prove, Queen

The statement above just proves why nobody likes black woman even their own men would fuck Becky over them.

Lifefuel for currywhores.
They don't do a full ranking list. The videos normally just start with guys getting sheboons as their first option and they put them in last place, and then the videos end.

racemixxing is the worst a subhuman race can do

They don't do a full ranking list. The videos normally just start with guys getting sheboons as their first option and they put them in last place, and then the videos end.
Jfl :feelshaha:

Why do niggers and sheboons call each other kings/queens all the time?

Black sheboons are always the most cocky while being the most ugly

I was rejected by sheebons in the past

i am ugly

Ascension with ethnic girls doesn't count (except tall, thin, pretty ones which are rare.)
It does count for 3rd-world-cels though because they're usually the ones that are rejected by their female equivalent for white men

"Wit" is not a female trait, I believe.

If they were to be forced to make a witty comment towards men, and they weren't allowed to mention things like dick size or sexlessness, they would have an epilepsy attack and die.

i need to be fucking a black bitch doggystyle right now and cum in her and racemix

"Wit" is not a female trait, I believe.

If they were to be forced to make a witty comment towards men, and they weren't allowed to mention things like dick size or sexlessness, they would have an epilepsy attack and die.

I would never ascend with a disgusting, smelly, sheboon.
Nor do I believe that it even counts as ascension.

Niggresses are the least desired because they look the worst and act the worst. Plan and simple.

Tbh this is also why interracial dating is not a great idea. Dating is already hard and when people from different races come together, its even harder. Not to mention the obvious troubles mixed kids go through since they don't tend to have a clear sense of belonging.

Talking about how much you don't care about something only serves to prove yourself wrong and showcase how much you do care. Negress IQ strikes again