Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sheboons are disgusting

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Black foids seriously are fucking ape like they are so primitive not only in looks but in actions too they are disgusting tbh i can already tell by looking at a sheboon her pussy looks like arbys roast beef and is blown out wider than the grand canyon

Id fuck a certain faction of them
Those not too far on the ape side

Yeah but they still get so much validation just for being a women.I saw this ugly as heck sheboon on tiktok that literally looked a baboon but her post got thousands of likes and positive comments.A man can never get this type of social acceptance even if he is average, forget ugly.

Yeah but they still get so much validation just for being a women.I saw this ugly as heck sheboon on tiktok that literally looked a baboon but her post got thousands of likes and positive comments.A man can never get this type of social acceptance even if he is average, forget ugly.
Yeah ugly foids still get constant attention and validation that`s a basic blackpill

so bad for a good natured + kind + feminine chocolate skinned woman :ahegao:

Based, let them stick with their own race, stop mixbreeding that shit

Most sheboons look like literal men or silverback gorillas

@Left4DeadDarkie thoughts?

Black foids are supposedly the best foids when it comes to sex