Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboons.alley coping again. Italians are blacks

Italians are niggers tbh.

Med white chads

Italians are niggers tbh.
some are probably Arab rape baby descendants from the Barbary pirate era
also suifuel for @Italian Incel
@spaghetticel17 @spaguetty08

Italian are closely related to Greeks, Spanish, Sardinian, Lebanese and Syrians. I hate it when Afrocentrists speak on our behalf makes us look stupid.

some are probably Arab rape baby descendants from the Barbary pirate era
also suifuel for @Italian Incel
@spaghetticel17 @spaguetty08
It's just cherrypicking lmao only a few Sicilians look ethnic because this f their arab ancestry . People from mainland Italy look white

Over when even sheboons know med cucks ain't white

Over when even sheboons know med cucks ain't white
Med Chads mog Nordic Chads tho. Due to Dark Tall Fag Halo and Italian mogger accent.

I am ethnic and born/raised in italy and can say that northen italians look like germans/french people, meanwhile southern italians have my skin tone and jewish nose jfl

Med Chads mog Nordic Chads tho. Due to Dark Tall Fag Halo and Italian mogger accent.
to put it simply, northen whores crave for med chads and med whores for nordic chads, because it's in the nature of women to cuck their people

cope many have done tinder studies. u can go ahead and try it yourself
to put it simply, northen whores crave for med chads and med whores for nordic chads, because it's in the nature of women to cuck their people
true women love exotic men. They have desire to cuck their own men
Indeed med chad mogs Nordic chad to suicide
blonde hair looks too feminine. brown hair is probably best hair color for a man, dark enough to look masculine yet light enough to have white halo