Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sheboon steps out of car at red light tears off a windshield wiper and proceedes to crack the windshield and walks off untouched

I'd hit the gas there

@Darth_Aurelius what would you do if you had encountered this sheboon in the wild
She looks like she has a reasonably fit and athletic body and considering the fact that she was very likely under the influence of some mind altering chemical substances at the time, she would have been relatively easily overpowered by me with my extreme physical strength, subdued, placed in the back of my large SUV, taken back to my garage and them mercilessly fucked/raped and eventually subjected to the laws of Sharia for whorish antics and cuntish insolence.

Made the baby cry

she would have been relatively easily overpowered by me with my extreme physical strength, subdued, placed in the back of my large SUV, taken back to my garage and them mercilessly fucked/raped and eventually subjected to the laws of Sharia for whorish antics and cuntish insolence.
Detailed :feelskek: :feelskek:

Wtf was she even mad about lol

Also the camera girl's car is fucking disgusting as shit just lol @ the trash everywhere and cracked dashboard

She looks like she has a reasonably fit and athletic body and considering the fact that she was very likely under the influence of some mind altering chemical substances at the time, she would have been relatively easily overpowered by me with my extreme physical strength, subdued, placed in the back of my large SUV, taken back to my garage and them mercilessly fucked/raped and eventually subjected to the laws of Sharia for whorish antics and cuntish insolence.
[Disclaimer]
Make sure to stay safe use some cleaning products to scrub that nigger up well she needs some windex to the eyeballs and mouth too.

Ian Miles being a pearl clutching fag again.

That ape looked creepy approaching the car...