Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon seething at Korean men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/kpopnoir/comments/1drjuux/sorry_passportsissies_korean_men_wont_save_youa/

I don’t think you guys understand how serious the misogyny culture in Korea is. Some Korean woman I’ve been encountering on Twitter have claimed that Korea’s patriarchy has been set back to the way it was 100 years ago because of the conservative takeover. If you think America and the West is sexist with their double standards such as the lock and key analogy, you’ll scream with frustration when learning about Korean sexism. Women are considered inferior to men and it so blatantly obvious over there. There is ZERO support or resources for sexual assault. Korean women are nothing but objects.

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

It's funny how mad nigger foids get that kimchi changs don't want their swarthy nappy haired asses, yet they can't stop consooming Korean media. I bet this sheboon dreams at night about some "misogynistic" oppa graping her :feelsclown:

@mcmoohyun @pyromancer1234

The competition between women is fierce. Most get no Chang.

Women actually fighting over a Chang? I thought it was just Chad and Tyrone

Black women putting themselves below Asian men in the dating hierarchy. We are moving up in life, boys.

This makes SK sound more based than it actually is.

i went to korea in summer 2022 for about a month, it was like they were living 50 years in the future in a lot of ways. awesome country, and interestingly easier to travel in as an american than a lot of european countries with how many people there speak english

"When men are in power, bad things happen:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" Forsure when a foid is in power things will be beautiful with rainbows its not you fucking disgusting nigger it never has - foids have a small obstacle in life and they will go apeshit

Kill that round eyed baboon!

Sheboons never evolved

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/kpopnoir/comments/1drjuux/sorry_passportsissies_korean_men_wont_save_youa/

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

It's funny how mad nigger foids get that kimchi changs don't want their swarthy nappy haired asses, yet they can't stop consooming Korean media. I bet this sheboon dreams at night about some "misogynistic" oppa graping her :feelsclown:

@mcmoohyun @pyromancer1234

Basically men shouldn't do anything again the will of foids in their heads
Almost like men are just tool.
(Tool=not chad/attraction)
Anyways the killing thing just increases Korean men Smv broootal

I find it interesting how these women never take into equation that the same "patriarchy" that they hate is also responsible for the fact that men have to provide for women, yet even these feminist women still expect men to do fill all the traditional masculine roles. Its really a joke. For women equality means fun stuff for them, but they still expect the same old same old from men.

Cry me a gook

I wish her depiction of south korea was accurate.

"If you think America and the West is sexist with their double standards such as the lock and key analogy, you’ll scream with frustration when learning about Korean sexism."

What sexism do these foids even talk about? Their whole life gets fucking handed to them lmfao. They wanna be oppressed so badly.

I wish her depiction of south korea was accurate.
Trve, in reality ROK is a jewish puppet infested with feminism. Apparently, they also import niggers now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back