Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sheboon says "Black Men are useless to society"

J

JorJor

Greycel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackWomenDivest/comments/1dyl6yb/bm_are_useless_to_society/

Was lurking on sheboon sub when I saw this.

"Just needed a place to concisely string my thoughts together about this degenerate demographic. I know alot of this is already known, but it can't hurt to meditate on the truth + vent.

All men suck, but they suck especially. They contribute nothing of value to society but rather actively ruin society (especially the communities they belong to) more than it's already ruined/broken. They are lazy and unmotivated to achieve/foster stability for themselves all while trying to make it seem as though strutural forces – more than their own blasé attitude – is what is holding them back (structural forces constrain all minorites but they over-exaggerate 100%). On the rare occasion that they do thrive in society, they leave their communities in the dust in order to try and play the losing game of assimilating into whiteness. They are highly emotionally unintelligent, and are also the most uneducated demographic. In the one industry that they actually do wield some power and influence in (the music industry) they have fostered a crass, vulgar, and violent image for themsleves & bw that promotes degeneracy. Within the nuclear family unit they are disproportionately abusive or absent. Outside of the nuclear family unit they engage in and perpetuate violence. They worship colonialist/white supremacist beauty ideals and consistently perpetuate misogynoir. They make the center of their very broken community religion/the church instead of businesses or financial institutions. They use religion/church to scam and decieve rather than to community build. They are anti-intellectual supposedly because of their religion all while barely even living by the tenants/standards of said religion. They have no fleshed-out personhood besides being basketball fans (seriously, they have nothing valuable to contribute to most conversations unless it's about hoops). They are incredibly chauvanistic (with emphasis on female submission) all while having a failed patriarchy. They serve no purpose in society and it annoys me so much that they are still around and continue to be born everyday. Women and children in close proximity to these troglodyte failures really have gotten the short end of the stick for so long."

@Rabbi Schneerson thoughts?

FDS but for black roasties.

I mean she's not wrong

I mean she's not wrong
Agreeing with a foid especially a sheboon is crazy.
They're just mad that they have the lowest SMV out of any race and take it out on their male counterparts.

Agreeing with a foid especially a sheboon is crazy.
They're just mad that they have the lowest SMV out of any race and take it out on their male counterparts.
They simply had no place in the Jewish world order, just like Asian men. Jews tell blacks to fuck white femoids, and whites to fuck Asian femoids. Asian men and Black women don't fit in.

Black women give birth to them tho , she’s a clown but I do agree .
Most of the foids on that sub are probably gonna have mulatto kids and wash the black out of their DNA. They're just a bunch of white cock lovers

"I know a few Black Women married to White Nationalists and I have met their husbands. Their spouses were always nice and kind to me when I met them. Even the most extreme White Men are better than any Black Men. Give them a chance." - real quote from black woman on that sub

Most of the foids on that sub are probably gonna have mulatto kids and wash the black out of their DNA. They're just a bunch of white cock lovers

@jocasjones @JorJor

IMG 1202

They have no fleshed-out personhood besides being basketball fans (seriously, they have nothing valuable to contribute to most conversations unless it's about hoops).

over for you mang @VictimofBpillReaper :feelskek:

over for you mang @VictimofBpillReaper :feelskek:
Tyrone gave her and her 5 kids Jerome, Marcus, laquanquan, tyrell, and andre black eyes so she's just mad now

No Way Monkey GIF

Tyrone gave her and her 5 kids Jerome, Marcus, laquanquan, tyrell, and andre black eyes so she's just mad now

No Way Monkey GIF

just switch the genders in that post and that dude would've been downvoted into oblivion and IP address banned from Soyddit.

Truer words have never been spoken