Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sheboon mocks nigger for his child support money

This is why I hate niggers

Satans Offspring , thats why you dont bring Kids into this world.

Man get abused under the disguise , that Woman are innocent.

Ridiculous.

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Retardinator @Swagpilled @Luzifer @subhuman @erenyeager @dungeondragon

Ridiculous.

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Retardinator @Swagpilled @Luzifer @subhuman @erenyeager @dungeondragon
She will spend most of that money to looksmaxx to attract tyrones.

She will spend most of that money to looksmaxx to attract tyrones.
imagine having to pay 1,2k a week to a bitch

lol i would off myself or smh .

He is probably rich If court decided such a big sum

1200 a week? How do you justify that regardless of how much money you make? Maybe 1200 a month sounds more realistic but even still foids dont deserve child support. Child support, alimony and taxes are the highest form of cuckoldry and highway robbery. This should be considered a crime. :feelswhat:

Ridiculous.

Sexhaver problems idgaf

Is there any wonder why black bitches are least desirable? That fucking attitude.

sheboons should be beheaded

Ridiculous.

Being undesirable is a silver lining in and of itself, disregarding the plethora of negative aspects of isolation. I really do not envy the average male who gets roped into such an ordeal.

Im just not paying. I refuse.

1200 a week? How do you justify that regardless of how much money you make? Maybe 1200 a month sounds more realistic but even still foids dont deserve child support. Child support, alimony and taxes are the highest form of cuckoldry and highway robbery. This should be considered a crime. :feelswhat:
That insane. 4800 a month on top of his expense will impoverish most men. That’s 62400. Surely she must have that wrong. Regardless of what he’s paying, it’s ridiculous like you say.

I want to sympathize, but sex haver problems man… Mfers can’t even use condoms

honestly I would actually kill myself ngl. 57.6k a year gone from my salary? Whats the point