Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon in China jealous the white sexpats go for noodlewhores instead

proof that sheboons dont want black men

thank you :feelsokman:

I would assume that the white men who want black women would be more likely to go to Africa than China.

Also she's complaining they choose Asians over her whilst she's choosing them over Asians, lol

I wanted to bust a nut every ep
yes especially when meiko was on screen :ahegao:

those huges milkies

that fat ass

those purple panties :feelsohh:

She's mad at the pig men who go to Asian countries specifically to ruin their gene pool and colonize the women, and not the women who make themselves easy to be colonized? :feelskek:

Foid IQ

There are pig men who literally insult Asian women to their face in their own countries, and they laugh and giggle, like hyenas as if it's a fucking joke.

I watched a video of a white guy walking up and literally stealing this Asian dudes girlfriend right in front of him, and she just giggled and walked away from her boyfriend with him like the useless cumrag she is

Whitu man insult my culture and race. It'a so funny! I sleep with him now .

If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at the women.

Last edited:
Sheboons are fucking disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

She's mad at the pig men who go to Asian countries specifically to ruin their gene pool and colonize the women, and not the women who make themselves easy to be colonized? :feelskek:

Foid IQ

There are pig men who literally insult Asian women to their face in their own countries, and they laugh and giggle, like hyenas as if it's a fucking joke.

I watched a video of a white guy walking up and literally stealing this Asian dudes girlfriend right in front of him, and she just giggled and walked away from her boyfriend with him like the useless cumrag she is

Whitu man insult my culture and race. It'a so funny! I sleep with him now .

If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at the women.
I agree, noodlewhores are disgusting.

We Asian men can't get any break anywhere in this world.

If we Asian American go "back" to east Asia in order to try to ascend. And we see non-Asian western foids there thinking that they are open to local Asian men or even western born Asian men, think again. Those western non-Asian foids are STILL after white foreign men primarily.

Its pretty much like how it is for Asian American men in America. We primarily want noodlewhores, if we can't get those (which we can't most of the time) we'll take any non-black foid as long as she isn't super obese or ugly. BUT. We can't even get those. We literally get nothing. No noodlewhores, no non-Asian foids. Except if we get lucky in our late 20s to early 40s being a betabuxx with either race of foids.

We Asian men can't get any break anywhere in this world.

If we Asian American go "back" to east Asia in order to try to ascend. And we see non-Asian western foids there thinking that they are open to local Asian men or even western born Asian men, think again. Those western non-Asian foids are STILL after white foreign men primarily.

Its pretty much like how it is for Asian American men in America. We primarily want noodlewhores, if we can't get those (which we can't most of the time) we'll take any non-black foid as long as she isn't super obese or ugly. BUT. We can't even get those. We literally get nothing. No noodlewhores, no non-Asian foids. Except if we get lucky in our late 20s to early 40s being a betabuxx with either race of foids.
Yeah I remember an article on that website speakingofchina by an (ugly) jewess married to a Chinese guy that there are tons of western women studying in China (for whatever reason :feelstastyman: ) who would never date a Chinese guy and get jealous at the noodlewhores for stealing their men :feelskek:

Thank god atleast i was born a curry
The absolute state of ricecels:feelsUgh:

> Be into white-men
> Go to Asia
> ????????????????????

Thank god atleast i was born a curry
The absolute state of ricecels:feelsUgh:

I'm brown too but im glad I'm not a ricecel. The best way for East Asians would be to go Southeast Asia imo they MOG because of light skin

I'm brown too but im glad I'm not a ricecel. The best way for East Asians would be to go Southeast Asia imo they MOG because of light skin
But then again they would get mogged by curries because curries are taller than chinks and are much more bigger dicked than chinks

But then again they would get mogged by curries because curries are taller than chinks and are much more bigger dicked than chinks
I wish I could cope like curries :lul:

I wish I could cope like curries :lul:
Lol nigga this how you cope by thinking curries are inferior to rice but ricemen look feminine atleast indian men are masculine
Chadpreet>chang

Every day I wake up and praise god that I am not curry or rice

at least I can gymmaxx and look like a slavic subhuman murderer from red army

I will instill fear into the normies with my animalistic drive of rape and murder and my subhuman slavic face

also the Russians are giving me good rep right now I will larp as a Z Russian war supporter

Lol nigga this how you cope by thinking curries are inferior to rice but ricemen look feminine atleast indian men are masculine
Chadpreet>chang
Nobody thinks of Indian men as masculine :feelshaha:

I'm not saying ricemen are better but curries are ugly as fuck too. The main advantage curries have is your women are somewhat loyal unlike noodlewhores but when it comes to attracting other races your SMV is as low as ours.

Nobody thinks of Indian men as masculine :feelshaha:

I'm not saying ricemen are better but curries are ugly as fuck too. The main advantage curries have is your women are somewhat loyal unlike noodlewhores but when it comes to attracting other races your SMV is as low as ours.

No im not talking by body but actions
This is why the whites colonized you and breeded your women
Meanwhile curries fought back
Cope curries are masculine:feelsUgh:

No im not talking by body but actions
This is why the whites colonized you and breeded your women
Meanwhile curries fought back
Cope curries are masculine:feelsUgh:
India was colonized for longer than any rice countries :feelstastyman:

India was colonized for longer than any rice countries :feelstastyman:
Yeah but at the end their women werent stolen unlike rice :feelzez:
:feelzez:
They battle mogged the greek selecus nicator:feelzez:
And still to this day indian mogs uk with higher gdp
And curries also make more money tham rice:feelzez:

Yeah but at the end their women werent stolen unlike rice :feelzez:
:feelzez:
They battle mogged the greek selecus nicator:feelzez:
And still to this day indian mogs uk with higher gdp
And curries also make more money tham rice:feelzez:
Jfl :lul:

Must be nice to reject a niggeresse!

I would assume that the white men who want black women would be more likely to go to Africa than China.

Also she's complaining they choose Asians over her whilst she's choosing them over Asians, lol
Women ☕

Maybe she needs to work on her personality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back