Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon calls Mexican impersonating an Indian, "camel rider"

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
The Jews won!

View: https://youtu.be/nfiV-mTX2is?si=QbYLrDrcfEZ2Ysbs

It's at 1:35.
This is what jewllywood wanted when they casted pajeets and Pajeetas to play Arabs for decades. It made most people think we are browner them we are. This is also proof that Americans don't know shit about race.
IMG 20240617 190033
IMG 20240617 185846

@Made in Heaven
@Made_In_Azania
@lifesucksandyoudie
@DarkStarDownBad
@Despicablecel
@MoggedByALoli

Last edited:
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@SupremeSaint
@Cayden Zhang
@supersoldier
@Ron.Belgrade

Americans are retarded. Matt Walsh thinking that nikkhi Haley a pajeeta was white, should tell you something.

Americans are retarded.
Yeah, it's been that way for quite some time. I don't think it's going to change anytime soon, either. We need a mass event to really shake things up in the world because that's what it's going to take for the world to change.

As @Chudpreet once said, i’m possibly one of the few who can save this country, yet i’m powerless

IMG 7999

@PersonalityChatGPT @Adolf Hitler @lazy_gamer_423 These are the people calling us “not white” online jfl; use this next time.

I've been a lot of TikToks of spics getting triggered when other races mistaken them for being curry.

What the hell?!! Camel rider is a new one ngl
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back