Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She wouldn’t “still fuck him”

This would have actually been lifefuel before online dating.

Just be the best looking average guy in an office full of ugly men. Also anyone else notice that the guys the woman said weren't as good looking, masc mogged him hard. Does this mean feminine looking men are more attractive to women?
Gigachad in 2020
1 B3fbE6jKgo9xsHzg9FcdqA

Masculinity is cope for men who have nothing else

Just be the best looking average guy in an office full of ugly men. Also anyone else notice that the guys the woman said weren't as good looking, masc mogged him hard. Does this mean feminine looking men are more attractive to women?
No. This is a video. If that were irl he’d struggle to find a date unless it was an ethnic foid

DON'T POST ONION NEWS (PARODY) AS BEING SERIOUS. MODS PLEASE BAN THAT GRAYCEL IncelTears OP

"sure, he is better looking than me but its not like he is david beckham or sth"

how can you be such a cuck admitting you are genetically inferior in front of a female. I hope this cuck burns in hell.

DON'T POST ONION NEWS (PARODY) AS BEING SERIOUS. MODS PLEASE BAN THAT GRAYCEL IncelTears OP
Cuck, everybody knows it’s not real. The thing is it’s actually applicable retard

Cuck, everybody knows it’s not real. The thing is it’s actually applicable retard
Not one single commenter here knows that's not real which can easily be seen by their reactions. You made a thread like this deliberately too make fun of us on IT. You don't even know how to use the "cuck" insult properly

This. Onion is satire jfl at low IQ cels falling for this shit

I'd still fuck him
Spoken like a man with tits. JFL at all the cucks who aren't turned off by foids acting like men instead of like submissive housewives.

He was feminine with masculine features. Hard to explain. Either be giga masculine, or masculine with feminine touch. He’s a high tier feminine normie.

Not one single commenter here knows that's not real which can easily be seen by their reactions. You made a thread like this deliberately too make fun of us on IT. You don't even know how to use the "cuck" insult properly
Lmfao I’m not on IT dumbcel
This. Onion is satire jfl at low IQ cels falling for this shit
JFL at dumbcels not understanding why I posted this