Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill She wouldn't even respond to Incels!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This ugly landwhale single mother got tired of her man. She started having an affair with a married Chad. She realized that Chad wont leave his Stacy wife. So she decides she needs a new beta provider. She made an ad without using a picture, because she doesn't need to. But don't get your hopes up! She will only be able to read a couple of hundreds of messages in her inbox a day. And the ones she will respond to will be guys who aren't incels, sending their pics.

She wouldn't even respond to Incels!

hannK02.png

Last edited:
I'd lose respect for any incel who even messaged her

Like why the fuck would any incel want to pursue that creature?

curvy=welcome to my 600lb life

Smokes: rarely. Drinks: rarely. So, chain smoking alcoholic as well as repulsive quivering land mass of elephantine enormity.

I'd lose respect for any incel who even messaged her

Like why the fuck would any incel want to pursue that creature?

Because that some Incels think that creature would touch their Incel ass. But she wouldn't poke them with a 10 feet pole.

You'd think including her covert condoning of adultery in her very fucking ad would automatically screen her out from men who are looking for a serious relationship, but nope.

She definetly won't be putting out, and who even knows if the kid she wants will even be yours.