Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

she will beat nikocado avocado

1724861829120x

Would fuck until my cock bleeds

Dnw who gives a fuck

You know you want her

Your fetish is thinly veiled

Yeah, before she became obese
It would be funny if it weren't so sad that the obesity epidemic is more dangerous for humanity than any other disease.

I would fuck her like crazy too
If you have to fuck an obese women because you can't get any better then that's one thing. Plenty of overweight/obese and low income black/Hispanic/non European immigrant men are forced into it because to them its better than nothing.

But to complement them and claim that they are beautiful makes you a filthy fucking simp/foid worshipper.

Would fuck until my cock bleeds
If you have to fuck an obese women because you can't get any better then that's one thing. Plenty of overweight/obese and low income black/Hispanic/non European immigrant men are forced into it because to them its better than nothing.

But to complement them and talk about how you would fuck these pigs and claim that they are beautiful makes you a filthy fucking simp/foid worshipper

Last edited: