Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over SHE WAS RAPED

Gigabased. She invited him over to do retarded betabuxx fag shit like watch TV and talk about that dinner next week (he's paying in full, of course) and he took the opportunity and did what Chad would be allowed to do in the first few seconds. She probably got railed the day before too. Sad he wasn't attractive enough though, should start saying goodbye to his freedom. :feelskek:

Gigabased. She invited him over to do retarded betabuxx fag shit like watch TV and talk about that dinner next week (he's paying in full, of course) and he took the opportunity and did what Chad would be allowed to do in the first few seconds. She probably got railed the day before too. Sad he wasn't attractive enough though, should start saying goodbye to his freedom. :feelskek:
he's gonna get raped in prison, but in a way he deserves it for having sex in a dorm with prime pussy

She consented at first, but then withdrew consent. It's only too late to withdraw consent after the sex is over.

She consented at first, but then withdrew consent. It's only too late to withdraw consent after the sex is over.
CONSENT IS ALWAYS ACTIVE ESPECIALLY DURING BDSM :soy:

No problem will be fine i bet she enjoyed

Fuck what a pussy off a man

idk, sounds like rape to me

Lol chad only.

If it was a below 8/10 she would call the cops.

But if its a chad its like ”was I r4peeeeed?” or ”should I be ashamed if I org4smed while being r4ped by a chad?”

Please replace them with ai robots that can breed. They have no * value and make 80% of mens life a misery. Send them to the moon with castrated beautiful men so we can start over. Send the (((chosen people))) with them.

PLEASE INCELTEARS SCREENSHOT THIS AND POST IT IN YOUR FORUM YOU USELESS TW*TS! DO IT! THESE QUESTIONS ARE LITTERALY ASKED BY WOMEN BTW. SO IF YOURE AGAINST ME YOURE AGAINST WOMAN NATURE INSTEAD JFL JUST SEARCH IT ON REDDIT OR WOMEN FORUMS..

Imagine. They orgasm while being r4ped by a chad, while they cry that they cant reach org4sm while having s3x with their sub 8/10 boyfriend jfl. Absolutely vile creatures.

Remember this, normies that visits this forum. They dont reach org4sm with you because youre too ugly for them:) go cry me a river.

Last edited:
When Chad is a rapist but still gets invited over to bang.

Just work on your personality inkwells!

:feelskek: :feelskek:
Yes. Once you told him to stop and he didn't, you were no longer consenting and therefore raped.
sex is a trap

When Chad is a rapist but still gets invited over to bang.

Just work on your personality inkwells!
It takes female humanoids one year to realize they had been raped {pumped & dumped}, and another 40 years to report Chad.

Normalize copy & pasting the actual text, I ain't going on plebbit.