Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel She told his bf his dick was too small

PRedditor 2

"I even made the mistake of trying to talk sexy to him and said how I love his big d"
holy fuck:feelshaha:

least retarded w*men
I think the most retarded thing about her is that she doesn't know what she wants. SHE JUST WANTS a 13" CHAD TO PUMP AND DUMP HER SO SHE CAN HAVE AN ABORTION

that's supposed to be your reaction if a foid ever does something you don't like
give them the silent treatment for a while (like you would a child) and then they will behave themselves

but a few things foids are definitely never allowed to say include: making fun of your dick, saying they fake orgasm
or joking about making a false rape accusation

or I suppose saying that she cheated
those are all immediately followed by being thrown out on her ass

basically don't ever allow a foid to attack your masculinity
unless she want's to catch a broken jaw

actually impressed by rational non-cuck comments on that thread

foids are dumb
time again and again prove the dickpill

Sex-havers problems.

The moment the foid said that he should’ve raped her and asked if his dick is still too small on Minecraft

If the guy has any dignity he should kick her ass to the curb immediately. Fuck it he should knock her tf out after getting disrespected like that.