Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She thinks she is attractive

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
1884ae008ffcc4f2c6df62b5c3d14c16.png

tzkyDVJ.jpg
(left)

spzZZ3q.gif

"I need not"

True stacys do NOT speak like this

Just lol if you think she doesn't get chad cock.

There are no beauty standards for women, her looks won't hold her back one bit.

When i was young i also thought that i was attractive. I felt so shity about myself when i found out the truth.

Well, she probably gets the validation. Even the right one probably gets it as well.

She’s pretty...delusional.

pathetic.

she probably still has tenfold more SMV than this forum combined however because having a vagina in 2018.

I bet she still gets dozens of men on Tinder who want to fuck her. Thats the real black pill !

All women think they're attractive because they are constantly praised and validated. They get giant inflated egos. Even incel looksmatch women.

I think it might be that we're just too self aware.

We need to start sharing selfies on this forum and blindly complimenting eachother. "You go boyyyy" "Slay King, SLAY" "yaaaas king" " ":feelsmega: gorgeous :heart::heart:" "nohomo but :feelswow:" "this is fire boyo :fire::fire::fire::fire:"

Attractive = ability to attract

She attracts men, therefore she is attractive

Yes, just as sub-7 males are unattractive. Unattractive = unable to attract females. That 5/10 guy? He’s betabux or she’s with him just to be with somebody.

But her face and physique aren't. The only thing attractive about her is her vagina.

But her face and physique aren't. The only thing attractive about her is her vagina.

Whereas the incel and average male has nothing attractive.

We need to start sharing selfies on this forum and blindly complimenting eachother. "You go boyyyy" "Slay King, SLAY" "yaaaas king" " ":feelsmega: gorgeous :heart::heart:" "nohomo but :feelswow:" "this is fire boyo :fire::fire::fire::fire:"
Kek. Turn this into a pride forum.
rUjoy4.gif

That's all she needs.

Mirrors, cameras, and any reflective materials must be banned in her country.

Euugh, even I wouldn't put my dick in that.

LOL, ugly ginger whore. Well, blame the ultra-desperate Indian beta males who keep adding her for her unbelievably inflated ego. Pre-60's, before feminism, a woman that looked like this was destined to die alone.

Self awareness is not good with that one....

WONT ACKNOWLEDGE THE EXISTENCE OF HER LOOKSMATCH

I would fuck the neandethal on the left tbh.

This is the closest a woman can come to inceldom a smv of a garbage can

Shes actually right. If she made a dating profile plenty of guys would hit her up, shes no stunner, but shes attractive enough to get a different dick every night of the week.

Sad truth is she has no problem finding somebody willing to fuck her :feelsbadman:

It's depressing knowing that Bulldyke has had more action before age 18 than a 4 to 5 like me has had all his 41 yrs.

Objectively she is a fucking bum. But subjectively she is hawt. Can summon single guys out of her phone as if it's pokemon.

looks like a guy tbh

Literally 100% of the cucktears whores are on this ugly thunderpigs looks level.

Cucktears are a bunch of delusional nerds who live on the internet and most certainly got bullied throughout their lives until they escaped into their autistic stemcel/coding circlejerks at uni/work

Meanwhile her looksmatch is probably in this thread as we speak.

I'd slip her a length.

She's white and not deformed nor obese.

She gets showered with attention from 2-5 males.

The inflation of the ugly female's ego is a result of male thirst, desperation and lack of standards

My dream would be to have a three way with both of them